how long would it take you (1 Viewer)

aiz

HSC
N/A
to know a whole topic for a certain subject back-to-front? and how many hours a day of study/revision?

just curious!

Farmers08

HSC
yes of course it is.... specially biology and chemistry... every day prob 2-3 study and then i memorise and do questions on the weekend..... and in the holidays you memorise everything... oh and you have to keep revising with your notes... but believe me you can know every back to front.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I revised for a week and did some practise questions for Patterns in Nature. Memorised everything.

Now I've nearly completely forgotten everything :(

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
i know the syllabus back to front for 2 topics of business studies, took me about 2 days

cs01001

HSC
The Brain is a funny organ, once you leave the knowledge to cool off for too long, its gone :(

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Hm thats how I feel. But I can vaguely remember it if I'm given clues and stuff. :)

I hate when I can't remember stuff because I'm like the king of forgetters. Tell me something - 2 minutes later theres a good chance I'd forget it if it doesn't matter to me.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I always forget where my keys are. I'm looking around the house for 30 minutes and suddenly I realise that they were always next to me when I was on the computer table :(

But I always seem to remember general knowledge, especially with history :confused:

cfair

Banned
HSC
I can do this, but never purposely. For example I know every single bone/muscle/ligament etc. etc. name we need to know as part of the syllabus for PDHPE... never even looked over it, just never forgot any of them from the few periods we went over them.

Wish I could do it for economics too.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
Hm thats how I feel. But I can vaguely remember it if I'm given clues and stuff. :)

I hate when I can't remember stuff because I'm like the king of forgetters. Tell me something - 2 minutes later theres a good chance I'd forget it if it doesn't matter to me.
Ditto. Hence why i hate humanities subjects. Its always facts, facts, facts.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Yeah, like piano.
6 months to learn, 6 weeks to forget T_T
Ps I dont play piano, but my friend does so take it from him.

mudcake42

HSC
to re-learn the whole of the maths syllabus, assuming that i could do everything before would probably take me a couple of days of solid study.

It's such a bitch having to re-learn stuff though like for the end year examswhere they test you on everything? aaaaaaaaah

cccclaire

HSC
It takes me maybe a few days to learn a topic...
but even then I wouldn't say I'd know it back-to-front because you always forget parts.

Kujah said:
I always forget where my keys are. I'm looking around the house for 30 minutes and suddenly I realise that they were always next to me when I was on the computer table :(
I used to have that problem, and I'd forget to take keys out with me places and would end up sitting in the garden for 3 hours for someone to come home or climb in an open window.
But i attached my keys to my wallet and now i never lose them =]

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
cccclaire said:
I used to have that problem, and I'd forget to take keys out with me places and would end up sitting in the garden for 3 hours for someone to come home or climb in an open window.
Hahahah same here! But it's happened so many times that we've decided to put a spare key in a hidden spot. Had to use it last week :eek:.

Le3sah

HSC
It would take me probably a whole weekend? 3-4 hours on each day (with breaks of course :))

I'm not very productive. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)