How long... (1 Viewer)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
depends

used to be pretty prompt, but that was different mods
the current ones can take quite a while. funny seeing they seem to do less than the previous ones

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Depends on the availability of the specified moderator and the sub-forum/area in which you are addressing your complaint about.

To which complaint are you referring to?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
The thread has already been dealt with so we apologise for any lack of transparency. The user who made inflammatory posts within that thread has also been warned against any future repeat offence(s).

Miz Janani

HSC
The thread has already been dealt with so we apologise for any lack of transparency. The user who made inflammatory posts within that thread has also been warned against any future repeat offence(s).
Oh good. And do the mods usually tell the person who has made the report that it has been fixed?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Oh good. And do the mods usually tell the person who has made the report that it has been fixed?
Yes, and we might have forgotten to do it this time, so apologies for any inconvenience.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
we try deal with things in a timely manner, i cannot speak for the other mods, but the first thing i do when i sign-onto BoS is check Contact Mods for anything that is relevant to the areas i moderate (Employment, Buy/Sell, Visitor messages, general queries).

Unfourtunately somethings do slip through the net, a mod may deal with a post not realising it has been reported, or act on a report and forget to finalise the thread in contact mods.

Somethings will take a little longer, espescially if they require the intervention of an administrator or supermod as they arent always around.

if you feel something hasnt been addressed properley in contact mods, i think most mods would happily accept/respond to a PM if it is directly relevant to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)