How many asians in your school? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Asians make up about 15% of my year's population. I am Korean and hence Asian. The smartest guy in my year is white. That guy is the top in Physics, Mathematics (and Extension 1 & 2) and Chemistry.

That guy is unbelievably smart. I reckon he has got potential to be the state-rankers in all of his subjects basically. I am just behind him in Mathematics and hope to catch him up in the exam that is on Friday.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Asians make up about 15% of my year's population. I am Korean and hence Asian. The smartest guy in my year is white. That guy is the top in Physics, Mathematics (and Extension 1 & 2) and Chemistry.

That guy is unbelievably smart. I reckon he has got potential to be the state-rankers in all of his subjects basically. I am just behind him in Mathematics and hope to catch him up in the exam that is on Friday.
He must be good if you are behind him in mathematics...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
He must be good if you are behind him in mathematics...
He is an ABSOLUTE FREAK! He has been coming first in Mathematics at our school for consecutive 5 years. He has been receiving prize money from Westpac for the last 5 years. He missed out medal by few marks every year. He got 100 for SC when he did it in year 8.

Would like to talk about his other amazing results that are of HIGHER standards than I just mentioned before. But, I shall not since it will depress me more. He is certainly my role model. His conduct, manner, intelligence and patriotism towards my school are examplary. Everything that I do to help others at BoS started because I wanted to be like him in that regard.

My goal has been to get closer to him every year and it will continue to be in the future.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
omg omg omg

lyounamu, ur from asquith? omg no way! :eek:

i love u lyounamu :shy:

randomguy777

HSC
N/A
Depends where you live, and the type of school you go to. If you go to some Religious school /catholic type of school, there's bound to be heaps of white aussies.

If you go to a top selective school , there's about 95% asians, with a majority of chinese, 2nd =indian.

Generall speaking the white aussies that perform well at school are ones that are from wealthier backgrounds, and are quite spoiled. :|

If it takes more than 40 minutes from your closest railway to get to Central(sydney) then most likely you go to an aussie school.(using advanced probability + calculus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)