How many booklets (1 Viewer)

sally_33

HSC
how many booklets did everyone use? i only used 3 and everyone else was asking for extra. i crapped on as much as i could but it was only:

groups in context 8 pages
parenting and caring 8 pages
individuals and work 7 pages

i have big writing as well

freakinout

yeh i only used three aswell..... i felt like i wrote heaps more than evryon else but they just kept asking for booklets!! how did u guys answer the individuals and work part c?

Oni

HSC
Only 3 booklets. I think i got 10 pages each.

khairi

HSC
I don't think I did that well.
I used 4 booklets, but they weren't all full.. I used 1 and a half for Section III
They were really difficult questions, and by the end I was just regurgitating the same stuff over and over. It was harder to keep bullshitting than I thought, I cant see how they can make so many marks out of the questions.

candybanana

i completed a booklet and a half for each question
so thats 12 pages for each
i did groups, parenting and individuals and work

MaisyMay

HSC
I had 2 booklets for groups in context, and one booklet for the other 2...i didnt write as much for the last two as much as i would hav liked but i ran out of thoughts and time!!

*mel*

I did two booklets for Question 15 (the second one wasn't full... no way), one for Question 16 (I just couldn't bullshit any more about that stupid rights and responsibilities crap) and two for Question 19 (also not full.) It was weird... only one other girl in my class asked for another booklet and the examiner woman looked surprised when I asked for my second extra one. Oh well...

Did you all do question 17, 18 or 19?

*mel*

khairi said:
I did 19.... it sucked.
Really? You thought it sucked? I thought it was pretty good for individuals and work. What right did you write about. And the management strategies for workplace and family roles -- that's like the only question they ever give for 15 marks. Aww i bet you did well anyway. :)

lozmate

HSC
I only used three, and was having a hard-enough time filling those up. I don't think anyone in our class asked for more booklets..

sara_whiley

I used three booklets and they were all full.
I did groups, parenting and caring and individuals and work

orchid_violet

HSC
I guess its quality and not quantity... but I was so surprised no one was getting extra booklets. I needed 3 extra! I did 2 booklets for each one ... though the parenting and caring second booklet was only 3/4 as it was that .. lets just say "ambiguous" question.

Snow_dog

HSC
i only used 3 but i nearly filled em or got to the last page...
cept for parenting and carign cause those questions stumped me i didnt knwo what to write.. but i just wrote anythign i coudl think of.. mighta got liek 6 pages but the rest where 8 pages each

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)