how many business case studies are you suppose to have? (1 Viewer)

huey14

HSC
how many business case studies are you suppose to have?

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
its probably best to stick to one or two case studies at most, otherwise your response will become overly complex. two is usually enough to cover every aspect of the question.

Scorch

HSC
I have two, if you look on the resources part of the main site you'll find some really good case studies, helped me alot.

avini

HSC
Get another one. No marker wants to read 300 responses on Qantas, especially when you begin to waffle about the company. It just shows you memorised a textbook case study and regurgitated it in the exam.

HSC
my teacher said you should write about 3-5 case studies for that section.

but if we do choose three case studies, how much are we meant to write for each one? I'm kind of confused :/

hannahbanana

HSC
if you look at some of the HSC questions they may say ... IN RELATION TO CASE STUDIES meaning more than one! you need at least 2-3 but you dont have to relate to each case study for every dot point just on the most effective parts therefore you will have a well set out report which doesnt bore a marker as there is diversity

manavji

HSC
N/A
i got a couple.... Harvey Norman (therz a whole booklet on this case study.. covers all topics.. and its an excellent case study).... and the Sydney Tower (had an excursion there for business)... i hope that is enough.. is it?

hannahbanana

HSC
Without Wings said:
Actually the rubrix states:
- use your knowledge and relevant business case study/studies
Source: Past HSC Exams

This means that you can use one or you can use more than one. But you don't need to use more than one as you stated, as you can satifsty the criteria by using just one and doing it well. :)
True, However i have spoken to HSC markers and have recoomended more than one, as it will certianly satisfied the marking criteria, but do whatever you feel comfortable as some may not be able to remember 2...

Chow:) :) :) :) :)

HSC
why dont you just ask your teachers for the HSBC books at my school we have them ... most people find them hard...but theyre sooooooo stright forward...and there is information about every topic and its all in detial ...so you'll never be short

_BaadShah_

HSC
Don't use Qantas. Too many ppl will use that ofcourse. Go for something which everyone won't use.

You have a chance of getting better marks by that. Since you'll be compared with the minority with less papers being marked on your case study your going to use.
Instead of Qantas which be compared with the majority and will be marked harder.

Don't get a lot of case studies. Cause when i done the HSC last year. Time seriously flies. Just Remember 2 case studies well.

cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)