How many days can you be absent? (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
oh, i heard it was 15% of the total indicative hours? maybe im wrong..maybe im just confuzed...as usual...lol...

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
You have to be in class for atleast 80% of the time. i THINK they can make exceptions just say you were sick for a month or sure, i think they would but im not completey sure about the last bit

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
One of my friends is away for one or two days a week...maybe three...would he be affected?

dezzy

HSC
a person i know is away at like 3 weeks at a time...then they come to school 4 1 day, then they are off for another 3 weeks...its so craze....i dont no y they bother being enrolled at school....laziness killed the radio star!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
my friend jigged and only went to schoool to 75% of prelim and it was coming to the end of the year and the pricipal informed him that even if he did come everyday for the rest of prelim year, he would fail ,and they had to kick him out. some how he conviced them to let him stay.. lucky though..

Originally posted by Misturi
One of my friends is away for one or two days a week...maybe three...would he be affected?
for the whole year?
im sure if it was for the whole year, the shchool shoudl get suspciuos of ur friends pattern and contact someone..

KarmaKitten

HSC
whats the point of coming to school at all? jeez, if your away that much,

so far for this year I have perfect attendance * laughs*

how long will THAT last?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KarmaKitten
whats the point of coming to school at all? jeez, if your away that much
If your away 20% of the time anyway you have a large amount of catching up to do, thats would be about 8 weeks of schooling, which is quite a bit considering the size of the syllabii.

Originally posted by KarmaKitten
so far for this year I have perfect attendance * laughs*
I've missed 2 days this year, one due to cadets another because I had my JOES with DFR.

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
our school said we could miss 15% for hsc so I used to plan how many lessons I could skip of the subjects I don't like (its not that many tho!)
must stop doing that... :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)