how many guys vs girls do society and culture? (1 Viewer)

for those that do society and culture ---- are you a boy or girl?

• boy

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • girl

Votes: 103 78.6%

• Total voters

mjones14

HSC
I think its odd how a bunch of Society & Culture kids are stereotyping a subject.

thehummingbird

HSC
I think its odd how a bunch of Society & Culture kids are stereotyping a subject.
I was just thinking this! Seeing as the subject is about understanding the differences and such. But I do have to agree that more girls take the class then boys looking at the numbers on here...

My class has about 13 girls and 3 boys.

3Lachlan2

HSC
im a guy and i do society and culture. its true that overall more girls do it but thats really just a personal preference subject and not really based on gender. but i see why more girls do it than guys.

its probaly even more female-dominated in CAFS, which in my opinion isn't as academic or scaling worthy than society and culture.

might i ask why ppl chose to do society and culture. i did it coz its such a cross-discliplinary conceptual course, that makes us reflect psychologically.

and moreover (just to make u even more annoyed that im telling my life story :p) i only just chose it at the last possible time, when i has to switch from visual arts in a timetable clash. but thats okay as i do a bit of artmaking in my own time here or there.

hitchbrick

HSC
society and culture is such a badass subject also because i got a badass teacher

waddup viller. :cool:

mjones14

HSC
I chose SocCult (as it is known in our class) to avoid doing busniess studies on a crap-all line. But it was one of the best decisions I've made.

I love the course, teacher, class ... just not the PIP

belleswa9

HSC
at my school there as 2 SAC classes. in my class there is about 20 or so people and we have 2 boys. and i think there is only 2 boys in the other class as well. but my school is a performing arts school so we are kinda known for not having as many boys as other schools. :)

Odyssey1

HSC
N/A
I think there's two males in my year of three society and culture classes, my being one of them. I think I'm coming 5th overall or somewhere around there, so I'm happy. :tongue:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)