How many hours of hw/studying do U do? (2 Viewers)

van.tango

HSC
I admire all of you having the will to study. I wake up at 6am every morning and I usually sit up and read a book or pat my cat. Ha.

HSC
Gahh. I don't wake up until 7...and can't imagine myself waking up at 5am to study unless it was absolutely necessary. I am definitely not a morning person..and cannot function that early..lol

cs01001

HSC
van.tango said:
I admire all of you having the will to study. I wake up at 6am every morning and I usually sit up and read a book or pat my cat. Ha.
I want a dog :(

p.s.y.c.h.o

HSC
N/A
i hardly study for my subjects...i spend around 3 hrs each day doing visual arts, and the only other time i do homework is when my biology teacher checks our books...

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
p.s.y.c.h.o said:
i spend around 3 hrs each day doing visual arts
Woah! Are you working on a BOW?

Last edited:

van.tango

HSC
Drama's quite time consuming at the moment but I throughly enjoy it. The logbook is therapeutic.
I do quite a bit of work late in the evening, because I'm not much of a sleeper, I find working helps to make me tired.

p.s.y.c.h.o

HSC
N/A
Faytle Quote:
Originally Posted by p.s.y.c.h.o
i spend around 3 hrs each day doing visual arts

Woah! Are you working on a BOW?

nah...it's not my BOW yet. It's more like my experiments...many of them

shayla

HSC
at the moment i dont do to much studying, but i really should because i have my half yearly exams in three weeks!!! have to study for some part for my exams lol.

HSC
I do probably at least 2 hours of hw each day. But no studying yet unless necessary. Haha. I have to start.

cccclaire

HSC
I decided to make myself a study time-table.
But it doesn't work, I'm not disciplined enough to stick to it, and then when I don't I feel guilty.
You're better off not planning to study, so that when you do study you kind of suprise yourself.

leannespeaks

HSC
Like....frankly speaking..am i the only one who makes study timetables and ends up breaking them? gee..i feel so guilty whenever i hear/see people studying their butts off..oh well i'm still doing pretty good and teachers say that i'm on the right track..but i don't know ..

//i have a short attention span//<---- yuk!

beentherdunthat

HSC
leannespeaks said:
Like....frankly speaking..am i the only one who makes study timetables and ends up breaking them? gee..i feel so guilty whenever i hear/see people studying their butts off..oh well i'm still doing pretty good and teachers say that i'm on the right track..but i don't know ..

//i have a short attention span//<---- yuk!

lmao, yeah me too!!!! Man, I NEVER Do HOMEWORK!!! I HATE HOMEWORK!!! Thinking about homework makes me cry...it's like FORCING me to do something... Assignments=Fine, Studying=Fine .... Homework= TORTURE!!
I can NOT remember the last time I successfully finished my homework... I'm always cram studying to the last minute...at least the process is effective in my case CHILDREN: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
lmao, yeah me too!!!! Man, I NEVER Do HOMEWORK!!! I HATE HOMEWORK!!! Thinking about homework makes me cry...it's like FORCING me to do something... Assignments=Fine, Studying=Fine .... Homework= TORTURE!!
I can NOT remember the last time I successfully finished my homework... I'm always cram studying to the last minute...at least the process is effective in my case CHILDREN: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
Cram studying ftw! :)

HSC
cccclaire said:
I decided to make myself a study time-table.
But it doesn't work, I'm not disciplined enough to stick to it, and then when I don't I feel guilty.
I was wondering, can anyone honestly say that they can religiously stick to a study time-table? I know lots of people who make them, but not many who can stick to their timetable.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Gangles.McGee said:
Dont rely on it too much :p
I know =) It's failed me on some occasions, but neverthless, it's worked for me numerously =D

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
I cram ON the MORNING of exams (these days;)) then I'm too tired to cram the night before ...- has a cylical nature come the (overloaded) half yearly exam block times ;)...head overload :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)