How many of you will study 10 units only in HSC? (1 Viewer)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Some ppl do 12 bc just in case they mess up in one subject, they have another backup

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
I'd be too scared to do 10 units, what if I screw up or end up hating some?

dragon658

HSC
Me lol. Chem, Physics, Modern, English Advanced, Legal. Chem is letting me down and I really hoped to drop it but I have to persevere now, my maths mark won't count (I'm accelerating) because I pretty much wasted my time and didn't do the work. :spin:

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Its actually so crazy, even if you had the same stress levels as us. I can't even handle my 9 units RN @___@
I've just gotten really good at handling stress. Activities include Snapchat filter rants, rolling around on the floor, covering myself in chairs and making eagle noises

Wow I sound like a Disney character

dragon658

HSC
sorry to de-rail this thread but what happens if there are like 3 people in a particular class left after everyone has dropped that subject at the end of year 11? One of my other teachers said something about if its less than 5 students there could be a problem? is that so?

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
sorry to de-rail this thread but what happens if there are like 3 people in a particular class left after everyone has dropped that subject at the end of year 11? One of my other teachers said something about if its less than 5 students there could be a problem? is that so?
Nothing happens at all --- only 3 people in my extension music class and 4 in my music 2 class, we're fine. The only time I see an issue is a performance subject that requires a group performance (Dance, Drama, anything else?). It becomes difficult to do a "group" piece with only 2-3 people.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
That's not as much work as KOA though
I didn't say I had as much work :D I'm saying "Wow, I'm doing 9Us and on the brink of dropping of out high school and here is KOA rolling up with 15Us". And how, even if he did have stress levels similar to ours, its still amazing. I can't say much but "Read please" LOL

I've just gotten really good at handling stress. Activities include Snapchat filter rants, rolling around on the floor, covering myself in chairs and making eagle noises

Wow I sound like a Disney character
Amazing :,) You need a book written

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
I didn't say I had as much work :D I'm saying "Wow, I'm doing 9Us and on the brink of dropping of out high school and here is KOA rolling up with 15Us". And how, even if he did have stress levels similar to ours, its still amazing. I can't say much but "Read please" LOL

Amazing :,) You need a book written
Write me some love letters? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)