How many of you will study 10 units only in HSC? (1 Viewer)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
i would say the magic number is 11, because you at least have 1 stuff up unit. even if the one not counted is 1 of a 2 unit course, it isnt that much more work (depends on the subject, but like 3u english isnt that much more, or german and other languages etc) and could be worth it. 12 is ok, and more than that, i think you could better use your time on your other subjects and improve them and not need such a big 'safety net'. my school wouldn't allow us to take more than 12

rian

HSC
I will be starting the hsc soon too and i have decided that i will do 10 units because it will allow me more free time at school to be able to study and focus on my subjects. It will also mean one less subject to study for. I think either way is fine but for myself i believe it is better if i drop science because i didn't like it so i wouldn't study enough for it

champion03

HSC
doing 10 units is good. it isnt worth it to study a whole syllabus plus exams and assignments just for insurance. anyway, if you take 10 units only, then you have a lower work load, meaning you can keep going ahead and revising, which means you probably wont need an extra subject. im planning on taking 10 units in a few years. trust me, its a smart move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)