How many pages did you write? (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Well, I did:

Module A: 9
Module B: 9
Module C: 7.5--ran out of time!

I didn't answer Module A as well I would've liked to, but anyway...Module B was ok, and Module C--grr for time.

aurora_05

HSC
Emma/Clueless - 5...didn't finish! I did that essay last...and ran out of time.
King Lear - 8
Frontline - 10

I think I'd feel better about it if I'd finished the module A question....oh well...finished for english now!

cataleptic

HSC
Silver Persian said:
I think I got

A: 12
B: 11
C: 11

One of the things that helped my write faster was folding the booklet over so that I was only writing on top of 1 page. I find that writing on top of a whole booklet slows my pen down. Also writing illegibly can help :)
Yup, I'm all for illegibility. I don't write, I scrawl. My teacher reckon I'm going to lose at least 5% of my marks due to my illegibility. Haha, the markers just have to deal with it.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lmao! Gosh I didn't even have time to count how many pages, but then again haha at the end of the exam I was like wayyyy too tired to count the number of pages I had, though all I know is that I did:

Module A: 1 & 1/2 booklets
Module B: 1 full Booklet
Module C: 1 full booklet.

soo, hopefully it went alright :rolleyes: The craziest person in our school's module exam had this guy writing 9 booklets...lol the BOS lady there was like..whoaa close to the record..

a8o

HSC
I burnt through 2 booklets per question. Whether In eeded all that space or not and what the size of my writing was...I dunnol.

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
oh goddess, not much, not much at all =(

I always hear you guys writing booklets and booklets... how's that possible?

Nerd Queen

"Oh God, I could be bounded in a nut-shell, and co
HSC
Module a: Hamlet n ros n guil, i wrote 7 pages.
Module b: Wuthering heights, (5- but i only left 25 mins for that section! kind of annoyed)
Module c: Frontline, 8 pages (filled up the book!!)

pretty proud over all i think i went way better than AOS i hate AOS!!!! GRRRRRRRRR! yea i still have extension as well! then bye bye english till 4eva (or at least till uni! lol). For whoever asked - the booklets have 8 pages, n for whoever rote rosencrants and guildenstern out heaps of times, u could have abbriviated to ros n guil, i know they say its better not to but the markers say u dont get marked down for it, only prob is that it disturbes the flow of your argument. in the case of ros n guil this doesnt apply(in my opinion) as the names are abbreviated in the play as well and since it would kill you to write out out rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead eveytime u wanted to refernce the play (i abreviated to RAGAD) but pointed out my abbriviation at the beggining of my essay.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
BNW/BR - 7 (40mins)
Lear - 5 (Ran out of things to say really. I made the point, talked about productions/readings, and I finished :|) (35mins)
Frontline + Related - 6 (45mins

So all up, 18. My writing is pretty small though.

NO MORE ENGLISH!!!! WOOHOO!

Counterfeit

HSC
My hand almost fell clear off... actually i would have preferred it to have fallen of, im in a ridicuoous ammount of pain. Spasms anyone?

Module A - 11
Module B - 12
Module C - 11

I think i got in about 1400 words per module, so I'm quite content.
I would have liked more time for bloody Frontline however...

firehose

HSC
A booklet each (8 pages)

I did Hamlet/R&G, Wuthering Heights, Frontline (+related)

Although with the Frontline one, towards the end my writing is just impossible to read, I think; too small and illegible.

flamearrows

come on die young
HSC
goan_crazy said:
typed:
2 pages BNW/BR,
3 pages Frontline
3 pages King Lear

overall, pretty happy :)
Yup, typed I did:

A: 3
B: 2.5
c: 2.5

I think that works out a shade over 4000 words. Plenty, in my opinion - keyboard was flat 'cause someone had broke the supports and my wrists hurt.

I usually do about 11 typed for a full legal studies exam, so tomorrow may involve bleeding.

Toby Buchanan

HSC
Christ some ppl write a lot... I couldn't have written any more and i got 6, 5, 6... but I guess my writing isn't that big

HSC
I wrote:
Emma/Clueless: Two full booklets - as in, I wrote two sentences in the last line because I had 5 minutes until the end and couldn't wait for another booklet.
King Lear : 5 pages.
The Fiftieth Gate: 14 pages - so a book and a half.

I think I did really well, I'm really happy with how todays exam went! :)

Valeroso

HSC
Nerd Queen said:
Module a: Hamlet n ros n guil, i wrote 7 pages.
Module b: Wuthering heights, (5- but i only left 25 mins for that section! kind of annoyed)
Module c: Frontline, 8 pages (filled up the book!!)

pretty proud over all i think i went way better than AOS i hate AOS!!!! GRRRRRRRRR! yea i still have extension as well! then bye bye english till 4eva (or at least till uni! lol). For whoever asked - the booklets have 8 pages, n for whoever rote rosencrants and guildenstern out heaps of times, u could have abbriviated to ros n guil, i know they say its better not to but the markers say u dont get marked down for it, only prob is that it disturbes the flow of your argument. in the case of ros n guil this doesnt apply(in my opinion) as the names are abbreviated in the play as well and since it would kill you to write out out rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead eveytime u wanted to refernce the play (i abreviated to RAGAD) but pointed out my abbriviation at the beggining of my essay.
Haha, I agree! I wrote "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead" and it filled up the entire line! At the rate I was going, I would have written 3 booklets for it. So I shortened it to "RAGAD" (though that was the plan anyway). 8 pages? Oooh, that means I wrote about 11 or 12 each for both Modules A and C! With the exception of Module B where I wrote 8.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)