how many pages per section? (1 Viewer)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
shakky15 said:
lol usually u reply much sooner in these threads ...

lol i didnt expect any less from you tbh

anyway i got 9, 9, 9.5... average about 7 words per line (about 9 at the beginning, falling to apprx. 6 by the end). for frontline i got 2.5 pages into the second booklet thinking omg ive got 10.5 but then realised i missed the last page of the first booklet lol..
Hahaha, welllll I was just enjoying burning my advanced english stuff yesterday so this place went on hold
=d

jonaxiang

HSC
Wrote around 5 pages for Module A, 8.5 pages for B and 8.5 pages for C. Hopefully that'll be suffice to get me a band 5 for english lolz

P

pen-el-ope

a) 12
b) 9
c) 14
even though the number of pages you write is no indication whatsoever of what mark you will get.
My friend wrote 7 in the trial for Transformations...
and got 7/20
so there you go.

jazzyphaye

HSC
you people are so .. uggh ..

ever thought it's quality not quantity?..

you people asking how many pages you guys wrote for what? "oh look at me i wrote 14 pages for each omg omg i'm like so elite look at me".

laugh if you get band 4 for 14 pages worth of bullshit talk. har har

knots&crosses

HSC
I like your sig, i say "after the HSC" at least 10 times a day!!! the cool thing is its not that far away, just 18 days!!!!:D

Last edited:

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
i used a thin layer of olive butter, distributed evenly over ther toast (toast cooked on level 4, small wonderwhite, 2 pieces), then topped off with a medium spread of vegemite. I know i could have probably done better, but my time was limitied, though i was happy with the overall result.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)