How many pages ? (1 Viewer)

Shona_01

HSC
did:
Q26: 6 pages
Q27: 8 Pages

btw - i got about 7/8 words on a line, and average sized writing.

Intelligence

HSC
lol wtfucks wrong with u's
lol if u are writing that much i dont care what u say but its either spaced out, big writing or ramble

i wrote 7 pages for both report and 28

yaseng1988

HSC
Geez, you're all nuts!!
I wrote only 7 pages for both of my answers...

1339SlappyHours

HSC
Ok everyone stop bullshitting...I did 678 for the report and 234 for the essay. So yeah top that bitch. I didnt cover everything so im kinda dissapointed though...but oh well, better luck next time.

tezza15

HSC
12 for 26
13.5 for 27
Never written even close to that i gave myself 1hr 10 for each essay though

Amela

HSC
bananasmoothy said:
I thought the questions were fairly good. And I thought I had big writing, until I looked at some past responses and they wrote like, 4 words a line, if they squeezed it ...

I wrote 8 for each. But I'm satisfied that I covered ALL the content thoroughly. I also found, this exam block, I seem to be writing smaller. My handwriting in English Paper 2 was TINY, and I never write that small. It's really weird. Normally my writing gets bigger in exam block. 'Tis a mystery... hmmm...

Hahaha i'm experiencing the same thing as you lol.. normally my writing is average but for some reason during exam time it become quite small - its lyk i get anxious so i write smaller - definately weird .

And i wrote 7 pages for the report and 9 for q27.. im amazed that everyones writing so much, i mean i covered the whole question i thought in a thorough matter.. all i can say is a) ITS BUSINESS PEOPLE lol and b) you people are animals!. Haha i was pretty confident business was a band 6 for me , lets hope the quality over quantity theory helps me in that regard :) toodles.

Amish27

HSC
i wrote 2 pages short of a book for each response. i dont know how many pages that is. But i spent like and hour and 10 mins on each question, whizzed through MC and short answer.
*gets 12*
damnit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)