How many pages.....? (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
How many pages did you write in the Perspective interview/speech?

I wrote 7.5 pages for the interview.

jk

White tiger
9 pages for da speech and bout 7 pages for comprehension part...
just didn have any feelin from my hand after da exam --__-- ;;;

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by jk
9 pages for da speech and bout 7 pages for comprehension part...
just didn have any feelin from my hand after da exam --__-- ;;;
Aiming for a Band 6?

Foong

I wrote 7 pages.... but my handwriting is very small so i estimate i wrote about 1600 - 1800 words altogether...
I breezed through question one in half an hour and wrote like crazy in the essay

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
exam question " you have been asked to SPEAK on the community radio parogram called "bla lba bla"
it is definetly a speech not an interview

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
exam question " you have been asked to SPEAK on the community radio parogram called "bla lba bla"
we will see about that!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
well Survivor i have talked to my teacher she said it is both correct
Well well.....Then we just have to wait and see who gets a higher marks! :p Just kidding! lol

Golani

My teacher and head teacher said it's a speeach, plus more than 70% (approx) of the candidates have done a speech so it must bee accepted even if it wasn't intended.

I'm sure it was though :p

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Golani
My teacher and head teacher said it's a speeach, plus more than 70% (approx) of the candidates have done a speech so it must bee accepted even if it wasn't intended.

I'm sure it was though :p
How do they know that? It's not being marked yet!

shadowRRL

HSC
I AM SO CONFUSED ABOUT THIS QUESTION. SO IS IT A SPEECH OR INTERVIEW?

Foong

to get band 6 the candidate "Presents highly developed interpretive, critical and imaginative responses that incorporate refined understanding of ideas, attitudes and culturally-based values in texts." meaning, you should be able to interprete that it is an interview. Look at the book titled "On purpose", the format there shows that it is an interview. I did a speech unfortunately. Plus even though it said "speak" in the question, in an interview you still have to speak right? well, unless ur dumb. What your sayin is that when someone says jump it means long jump. But theres a lot of other activities that uses jumping, such as high jump, bungee jumping, etc. Thus when you say speak, it can mean speech, interview, interrogation, acting, conversation, etc. You need to be have "highly developed interpretive and imaginative skills "to understand what the quetion means

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
show me where it says that it should be an interview. so are you saying that "highly developed, intepretive, critical and imaginative responce can not be presented through the speech?? you are wrong. as my teacher said that speech and interview are both correct

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
show me where it says that it should be an interview. so are you saying that "highly developed, intepretive, critical and imaginative responce can not be presented through the speech?? you are wrong. as my teacher said that speech and interview are both correct
ahhh.... bad luck Survivor for you, it was a speech
What?? Are you delibrately contradicting yourself? Or are you not realising you are deeply trapped in your self dilemma??

Just THINK about what you've said piccaninny.

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
from my perspective it is a speech, from my teachers perspective it is both, and i dont think it is an interview. does it make difference Survivor?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
from my perspective it is a speech, from my teachers perspective it is both, and i dont think it is an interview. does it make difference Survivor?
Yes, it does. If an Interview/Raio transcript is correct, then there is no need at all to drag on about an interview text type is incorrect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)