How many pages.....? (1 Viewer)

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
disagree.
you dont even know if interview/ radio transcript is correct or not. can you give an evidence why it should be written as interview but not as a speech??

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
disagree.
you dont even know if interview/ radio transcript is correct or not. can you give an evidence why it should be written as interview but not as a speech??
I already provided insightful evidence on a number of other threads. Go through them and see why so it can be an interview transcript and a speech.

There is no use that you keep arguing that an interview transcript is incorrect when we both knew that this text type is more than reasonable. Or is it just me and your teacher that can assimulate such simply fact?

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Survivor you just contradict yourself, after the exam you said it was interview now you are saying it can be both. lets just stop arguing about it. it will not bring us anywhere. ok??

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I am totally clear on my side of the argument. I saw the evidence on the speech side, and I accepted it. So one could deduced that a Speech is also correct.

We should adjourn this discussion.

william

HSC
so how many pages did you write in English for Study? I only wrote 2 and a half. I don't know how to boast more.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I wrote 4 and a half. I got too much stuff to mention.

ToRnaDo

HSC
hahhah have a long time not visiting this thread....Oh well it was all over...from my point of view it is still a SPEECH :)..and i did shit for English For Study... Its unbelievable to read that u wrote 4 pages for it, Survivor...to many u want to mention but i just ended up with only 2 pages for it ..Hopefully i will get a pass mark for that elective i will be happy then. Good luck for who will do CHEM this Thursday !!! :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
well, there are three dot points you should have mentioned. My intro took half a page. I adressed the 3 points in about 1 page each. and Finally the conclusion which took more than half a page. So yeah!

OMG I finished Biology tog\day and I STILL have THREE more exams to go. *sighs*
Some people have already finished......*Jealous*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)