How many people do u need to know for essay? (1 Viewer)

0Jade0

HSC
Yes, 4. Because they can ask you for a period. I don't think they can specify a person.

omgbbq

My friend tells me i need to know 4 people, 2 from the same period etc..do i need to learn all 4 people ( moses, pope john, chasidim and paul)..Moses and paul are from the same period and pop john and chasidim are from the same period.. im not sure if we have to learn all 4 because they can ask you to write about specific people..can anyone help us?

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
read the syllabus.

They can ask you any combination but they cant ask specific people unless specifically stated as the only option in teh syllabus (Im not familiar with teachers so I dont know if this is the case off the top my head)

If its there, they can ask (though it would be a pain if they specified one person as it assumes EVERYONE studied that person- which we know itsnt possible as it also assumes everyone studies the same religions as well if that makes sense)

.: I really dont thnk they will specify an individual

edit: added emphasis

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
they are but the board can specify one religion or two, one period or two (a bit unlikely but it would be a nice question if they specified two periods)

.: you would need two people (eg 1 Christian, 1 Jewish as per eg's) to answer that question if they asked it

I persoannly think for the depth studies, they are going to specify one "grouping" and focus on the areas of influence /effect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)