How many people have applied to do teaching? (1 Viewer)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
slush puppy: that crap u wrote underneath your name thingy is really mad dude! =D

umm yeh i put art teaching down. ... at cofa. i don't REALLY wanna do it though, it was just a , meh, art is fun. teaching = low uai...

Trinitae

i want to do education too...

hi,
if someone hadn't rudely deleted my thread for some unknown reason:)( :eek: :mad1: grr.), u would already know that i also want to do education. *sigh*
i'm thinking teaching secondary in english and history at macquarie uni. what r u planning on exactly? what's cofa btw?
my pref's were based around macquarie and sydney, with uts as a complete spin-off. so yeah, well g'luck w/ ur hsc, and get back to me when u get the time.
cya, trinitae:)

bex

HSC
i couldnt be a teacher.... little kids annoy me and high school... yeah well thats when the pubescent teenagers emerge... ARGH!!

liz

HSC
i'm to teach primary school or pre-school (early childhood course).

Amie

i really want to be a primary school teacher.
i am hoping to get into Wollongong Uni, but other than that im thinking about Bankstown or Penrith.

i really want to do teaching, unlike johnson, and even if i were to get a uai of 100 i would teach. i dont agree with ppl puting down teaching just because its 'meh' and because 'teaching= low uai'... i dont think that attitude is fair on the children whose life u will on day be impacting.

but yeh if i get into Woolongong im moving there. it should be pretty good!

roo

HSC
i know 5 of my friends want to do primary school teaching at UTS, which surprised me heaps coming from them.. heh :rolleyes:

Fire_and_Ice

I really want to do teaching at Wollongong too. Ive wanted to teach ever since I could remember.
This is gonna sound lame...
I ve had some fantastic teachers over the years, people who ahve realy made an impact on my life. I love learning, and I want to help other people learn
I agree, people shouldnt put teaching down- how would they get into uni if there weren't people out there willing to teach? So what if the UAI is lower than most things? It doesnt matter...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)