How many people left? (1 Viewer)

bugger

How many people were left in your legal studies exam after the three hours.

At my school we had 5 out of 31.

freedom

hahahah

we have i think about 40 people and maybe about 7 left- but that was better than the trials for that probably half left!!!!

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
We arnt allowed to leave, we have to stay right till the end or our headmaster wont give us a recommendation, besides i was writing right till the end

bandwagon

HSC
N/A
three left prior to the supposed end of exam time. one right after the other.

Sarah J

HSC
Well, I was the first or second to leave. I left at about 5 past 12. I just couldn't stay in there any longer. Lol. Cabin fever I guess. Who knows why, but (even though the hall's pretty big) I felt a little claustrophobic. I probably still had more to write, but I needed out or I was going to scream.

phunky

We had someone leave after an hr. A few ppl left. i don't know how i managed to stay in there. I was really sick- thought i was going to pass out!
Anyway there's a post by me in the "school" section about illness/misadventure if u know anything about it can u help me out by posting a reply there?
much appreciated!

*krayzie*

although i didnt have much to say i ended up staying for 2 hrs 15 mins... lucky i don't go to a school like lazy's cuz i would have gone nuts if they made me stay that extra 45.

out of 10 people in our class 6 ended up leaving before the 3 hours and i was the last of the 6...:wave:

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
most of our group left...i think when i left there was only 2 or 3 ppl left in the hall...

lol...tho several of our class didnt even make an effort to turn up!

natt

We had quite a few ppl leave ....i was starting my second option essay and people were leaving..and even before that..can people actually finish that early?
or are most of em leaving bits out!There was no way i couldve finished 10 mins early let alone and hour and a half!!!

legals all over red rover!!!

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
ha ha....i was only starting my first essay at about 10.30 and ppl had alreaady started to leave!

damn them...

SploJo

We had 3 left but that was predictable. We only have 10 students, 4 dropped it and well only 4 care about it all in all. First person to leave was basically at the one hour marks, then a steady flow of others left... we have one pregnant girl her exam just appeared on the table out of nowhere. The people who watch are SOO stupid and slow its frustrating!!!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
We aren't allowed to leave at our school either...but one girl finished in like 20 mins (!), and really insisted on leaving, and they ended up letting her. I saw a few others around me just sitting there staring into space about an hour from the end, and one other person went to sleep about halfway thorough. I don't know how they did it-I was writing flat out and finished with maybe 2 mins to spare.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Me too, i write pretty fast and i didnt really write that much, our teacher told us to write as much as we can because seeing booklets tied up with string impresses the markers apparently...

Kat

Only three of a class of 24 left before the exam was over, and at least half the class asked for extra booklets.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
we had about 4 people left, and when everyone else was leaving, I was like what the hell, not evenm half finished yet and Im writing as fast as I can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)