how many ppl in ur Ex2 class (1 Viewer)

DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
There are 5 in our class including me.
In our assesment task last term, i got third(74%), 1st and 2nd got 77%, and the last 2 got a miserable 37%, hmmm and you say there is no cheating there, i am the only unique mark.

I also wish my teacher would bloody scale our marks, please god, i mean please sir, scale my marks, i want a band 6, NOW!!

Yea, well i think i will come second in the half yearlies, or even first, i am studying quite hard and its all looking good, i will just have to see on the day.

schismular

HSC
We've currently got 6 people in our ext 2 class- 5 guys, 1 girl. At the moment Im coming 4th, but I reckon after our midcourse I might move up to 3rd or 2nd, coz Ive been going really well in polynomials and conics (hated complex numbers though ), and Im not that far behind (a couple of marks or something).

As for our ext 1 class, we started yr 11 with about 17, and now we have 12....although I know at least one person thinking of dropping it.

joe1016

HSC
DraconisV said:
There are 5 in our class including me.
In our assesment task last term, i got third(74%), 1st and 2nd got 77%, and the last 2 got a miserable 37%, hmmm and you say there is no cheating there, i am the only unique mark.

I also wish my teacher would bloody scale our marks, please god, i mean please sir, scale my marks, i want a band 6, NOW!!

Yea, well i think i will come second in the half yearlies, or even first, i am studying quite hard and its all looking good, i will just have to see on the day.

thats funny in my class it was similar.....i came equal first with about 78%....3rd and 4th both got about 60%............then there was last but she wouldnt tell us what she got....she dropped tho

townie88

HSC
We've got roughly 12 (not sure exactly) doing ext 2 out of 200+ in our year. I'm one of two caucasians in the class, and i'm ranked third. We've still got the half yearlies to come though

mattonline

HSC
Theres 3 of us in a year of 45 or so. Small classes are great.

bottle01

HSC
our school has 10 out of 97 ppl this year...on the last assessment task, one people got 100%, two got 98%...and the rest was like <90%...the gap was pretty big...so freaky...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)