• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How Many Ppl In Yur Yr 12? (1 Viewer)

J0n

N/A
HSC
Last year we had around 210, i think it is around 240 this year.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Skillo
I'm running away from this town as soon as I finish school.
Your not the only one, I might run off to join the circus or uni which is effectively the same thing.

Aussiechick

HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
thats really depressing.. we had like 12 people leave at the end of yr 10 then like 10 came..
do u go to a public school? i know some ppl from public schools have said that like 40 people dropped out after the sc
Yeah I'm at a public school - but most of the ppl who left left between years 7-10 (moving etc) I think between yr 10-12 there's been maybe 15-20 that left?

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
there's about 480 in our year ( you were off by a bit Sunil :p ).. It's really weird, going form a year of 160 at my old school to 480 in year 11!. We don't all fit on one photo, we have to seperate into our 4 house groups for school photo's. And yeh.. after the year 12's left in term 4.. i didn't know that half the ppl in my year existed! You find a new face every day :p

Last edited:

SUNIL

HSC
yeah apparently they are taking four separate photos and merging them into this huge photo...we dont even know half the ppl in this school, the school is so big that we all go to our own areas.. we have a lake in the school compounds and lifts and like an american cafeteria..its really cool.

Lainee

HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
none.
???

169 people in our grade - according to the list of how many people do English anyway. So I guess it excludes one girl who is repeating one or two subjects from the class of 03. I've always thought our grades were a bit big, especially coming from primary school where we had 50 people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)