How many serious relationships have you been in? (1 Viewer)

supergirl

HSC
If, as the OP says, a serious relationship is identifying yourself as a couple and it lasting longer than a month... then about five?

But in my opinion, my only serious relationship is my current one. The past ones were dodgy and lacking in trust and honesty.

dAmAtA_cHiP

HSC
only one :) been a little over a year now

but i dont agree with serious meaning official and lasting more than a month.

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
codereder said:
ive been in zero serious relationships. seriously... and im not gay.
Haha, don't worry about it. Most people have been in zero relationships or their relationships don't go so smooth.

Nam - I'm not gay, I do drama.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
a lot of people havent been in a relationship at the end of high school. there just seems to be no point in one.

it feels like a fling when you go out during high school. maybe that's just me or maybe because i dont like wasting my time on something that will be useless.

HSC
Angie C said:
ok this is gonna sound real corny but ive onlt ever gone out wid two guys... n i guess both relationships were serious. the first one lasted 8 months... but that was just both of us being idiots n thinkin there was no one else in the world out there for us.
that was until i met the second one, who ive been goin out wid for a year and 1 day, and im very much in love wid. i know this time is for real cos hes not stupid and is waaay more mature. he really makes me happy n well, we dont say we gonna last forever, we just make the most out of each day we're together.
hey you know what? im pretty much the same. ive gone out with 2 guys.
my first boyf was immature and stupid and broke up over sms by the usual "can we just be friends... just don't want a g/f at the moment..." lasted near to a month.

the relationship im in now makes me appreciate that my first boyfriend was a total dickhead who fucked me around. its lasted 1 year 1 month, more than i would ever have imagined. corny as it will sound, i love him and just like you we make the most out of everyday we are together, coz you know at this age, nothing lasts as long as you hope it will.

eskimo kisses

HSC
If we generalise than i guess highschool relationships are pretty pointless- probably due to maturity levels. However, I began dating my current partner in yr8. That makes it 4 years for us.

But i question the time period put on a serious relationship...1 month?
It has to be atleast 4. I mean can you really say that you know your partner after 1 month? Different for each case I know. If you were friends first then ok, maybe you do. But if you hadly know someone and start dating (which is what often happens in school) the chances of you knowing them by 1 month is fair slim.

me&you

HSC
Some people say the 3 words after a few weeks LOLzors. I don't think you can consider "serious" as being a month. That's pretty :S

But yeah, 1 for me.

pinkicecubes

HSC
I've been in 2. First one alsted a year. The one now is up to its 8th month :)

One of my best friends has been with her bf since year 8 though! thats almost 5 years - so long

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
talking relatively: One (current)

talking whether they're significant (ie took away a good amount of time): three

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Two - First one (1 year) and my current one (5 years?! lol, nah, that's the friendship, the real relationship currently stands at exactly 1 month :)).

Another one, which is not really significant, was a rebound after my first one, 5 months...I'm not counting that. Also, another started on my b'day this year, the guy's seriously stuffed, last just under 3 months, but not counting that either.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Whilst I have been out with quite a number of girls, my longest relationship has been about a month and a half...A mate at work put it well when he said "Raph...I think it might be you",

I had never really thought about it before then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)