How many subjects do u hv tuition? (3 Viewers)

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Aerath said:
I pay $20 for 2 hours for Maths - $40 for 3 and a half hours for both Physics and Chem.
Whoa! Are you serious, you have a nice deal going on there.

I have 2 maths tutors, tutor number 1 is $60.50 an hour
and tutor 2 is $45 for an hour and a half.

But both of mine are 1 on 1

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Not really - two different tutors can sometimes be heaps more beneficial than one.

Last edited:

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aerath said:
Nah, none of them are 1 on 1. But I prefer a classroom environment, as, in my opinion, I learn better off other students. It lets me push myself, and see how other students from other schools are faring. That being said, classes aren't huge - there are about 15 students.
Mine has 4 people in Maths and 2 people including myself in English. But, the prices are pretty hefty :uhoh:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
Mine has 4 people in Maths and 2 people including myself in English. But, the prices are pretty hefty :uhoh:
Yeah, no kidding. I should start English tutoring. =\

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
Continuum said:
I'm scared of most of my teachers. :)
im scared of my physics teacher...and the careers adviser *shudders*

in ref to the prices: i pay $55 for 1 hr, 1 on 1

Last edited:

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
I get tutored for Maths, chem and phy. I find that different teachers explain stuff in different ways, and so in essentially learning the same thing twice I tend to retain more information in an exam situation.

Cost? Around $30 an hour (cause it's in Hurstville, the land of coaching colleges and cheap haircuts...)

WannaBang?

HSC
I get tutored for each of my subjects which is 7 day tutoring at 2 hours a day. it's pretty hectic. :bomb:

fjnpenguin

HSC
Devouree said:
I get tutored for Maths, chem and phy. I find that different teachers explain stuff in different ways, and so in essentially learning the same thing twice I tend to retain more information in an exam situation.

Cost? Around $30 an hour (cause it's in Hurstville, the land of coaching colleges and cheap haircuts...)
hey which college are u talking about? lol cheap haircuts....i agree with tht:hammer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)