How many sugars do you put in your Tea? (1 Viewer)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Believe it or not, I don't add sugar to my tea or milk. Just milo in milk and tea as plain.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Milo had the chocolaty sweetness in it already. Same with any other chocolate mix. :p

ademayd

HSC
No sugar in my tea! I find it a turn off, tastes like sherbet when you put sugar.

However when I was younger, the question was: how much tea do you put into your sugar?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
tea: 2 sugars and a dash of milk if it's black tea. Obviously no milk or sugar in green tea.

coffee: black with 2 sugars, or no sugar and an extra shot if I'm really super sleep deprived. I don't drink instant coffee anymore, it just gradually started to repulse me. First I started to hate the taste of it with milk so I stopped adding milk and now I can't stand it black either.

AB940

HSC
Uni Grad
Zero.
Sweet tea is rank. (Unless it's iced tea and has been made with sweetened condensed milk)

bigmaggie

HSC
N/A
I always drink a cup of tea every morning but I don't add some sugar or sweetener on it. It is the first thing I normally do when I woke up in the morning. I love how it relaxes my stomach. It brightens my day too. Drinking a cup of tea is part of my daily routine. I usually drink 2 cups of tea every day.

Thief

!!
HSC
None, but that's because it's green tea and you don't put sugar in that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)