How many techs will you refer to for skrzynecki? (1 Viewer)

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
so how many techs will you be talking about for each of your poems, i'm only using two poems and 3 techniques each, but i think that might end up being to much to write........

allierocks

HSC
Whenever you make a point about what the composer is doing, say HOW they are doing it ie a technique. And quote.

Basic structure
My point is ...
They do this by...
an example of this is...
and this relates to the question because ....

Good luck :)

mattchis

HSC
Im only doing 2 poems and 3 tech's in each (will probably forget one in each...coz thats how i am . . .)

danz90

HSC
im doing 2 skrzyencki poems in the essay... 1 - 2 references/quotes for each poem.. and say 2 techniques at least for each quote.. so around 8 all up.

Appleseed

HSC
2 Skrzynecki poems with about 10 techniques each and 10 quotes to back up my techniques. and the same for my related texts.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
so question
whenever you use a quote, if has to have a technique in it?
cos whenever i say something and back it up with a statement, my quotes don't always have techniques

Artemis.

HSC
housah0lic said:
so question
whenever you use a quote, if has to have a technique in it?
cos whenever i say something and back it up with a statement, my quotes don't always have techniques
Yeah same here, some quotes I use relate well to the question/journeys thing but don't necessary have a technique.
I know a fair few that so it should be ok, but if anyone knows if all your quotes HAVE to have techniques, that'd be handy.

Pillows

Banned
HSC
AHAHAHA, I just make up my quotes. I did it for my trials and none of the teachers picked up on it. :lol:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
im using 2 poems, 3 quotes/techniques in each..
and 2 related texts, 3 from each.

lana.

VIP Member
HSC
im doing 3 poems and only 2 or 3 techniques in each.

my related material is the part im worried about :S

inter108

HSC
I need 64 UAI

To get into Campbelltown UWS :D

If i don't get in tears will be shed LOL

fozzster22

HSC
It's not the amount of techniques/quotes that matters, it's how relevant these techniques/quotes are to the question you're answering/the arguement you're making. You could use 10 techqniues and 10 quotes like that kid aobve, but if it's irrelevant to the question then it won't count to anything. I suggest memorizing about 6-8 and then using the ones that are most relevant.

partymaster01

HSC
N/A
Wait i dont understand this ....... you guys are talking about the your techniques in detail?? i thought we were just ment to do something like this

skrzynecki uses biblical references in a number of a poems throughout immigrant chronicles. In crossing the red sea the immigrants on the boat are being freed and taken to a new land of unkown, this refers to the biblical story of moses leading the isrealites out of egypt.

any help would be great... from what you guys are saying it sounds like ud be writing

Skrzynecki uses similies constantly throughout immigrant chronicales to describe blah blah blah.

im really confused lol

someone help please

Zeestylez

HSC
the example u just stated would be right im guessing.. as long as it relates to the question..

what i was thinking was , the use of simile in 'like cattle bought for slaughter" indicates blah blah blah

am i wrong?

partymaster01

HSC
N/A
Zeestylez said:
the example u just stated would be right im guessing.. as long as it relates to the question..

what i was thinking was , the use of simile in 'like cattle bought for slaughter" indicates blah blah blah

am i wrong?
Thats what i was thinking too dude lol..

so what i was wondering is how can you know you have 10 prepared for your text... the question may ask something different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)