How Many Television Shows do You Watch Regularly? (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Hey, I was just wondering how many television shows everyone watches regularly. I have been noticing that I am watching more and more television shows lately. There are just so many good ones coming out. I am going to have to just choose a couple to watch now and watch the rest in the holidays or something when I have more time:).

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I watch about an hour's worth.
Not even everyday.

I work too much.

uwsstudent

HSC
there are alot of good ones to watch

when i do sit down and chill out a bit, i think stuff like rove live, the apprentice, i usually don't have much time, but i enjoy watching them

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm, I don't really watch much tov, to compared the amount of time i spend on the computer. But I usually have the tvon during the day and watching all those daytime shows - jerry springer (only cause I laugh at all the stupid people), days of our lives and the young and restless (they are addictive) .... I'll definately be addicted to watching lost and desperate housewives.

I used to watch passions cause its addictive as well, but they switched the times to 9:30am :vcross: and i ain't getting out of bed to watch passions, lol.

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
I hated TV a fortnight ago the only decent programmes were on at 1am... Suddenly there's a billion shows on that I want to catch, but I always forget. I;ve missed most of the premiere episodes of the new series'.

An hour or two a day, now that I'm working I 'spose.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i don't watch so much tv anymore..i like to watch the OC, the secret life of us and south park..and i WOULD say glass house except i missed it tonite :(

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I don't watch anything regularly. I hate TV. I watch the news the most regularly and the occasional abc or sbs comedy.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Does the ABC news count?

If not, then zero.

It is my solemn opinion that television shows are a terrible medium to convey a story. Oz, South Park, John Safrans stuff and the Simpsons are the only television shows that have impressed me.

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
usually only home & away, joan of arcadia & summerland....& sometimes the amazing race & some other show...cant for the life of me think what its called...meh
& if im in the back room....i watch a fair bit of channel v (only really good thing on austar)

Last edited:

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
I watch heaps'o'tv that I'm kinda starting to become bored of it. Scandalous isn't it. There's just some real crap on tv that just makes me turn it off.

What i do watch is

Buffy
Angel
Rove
South Park
Night and Day
WWE wrestling
The Footy Show
CSI
Law and Order SVU
Red Dwarf
Mr Bean
Daria

Last edited:

kenny75

HSC
I love my tv, tho i only download the latest episodes on the net coz we're so far behind

I watch

Desperate Housewives
The Simpsons
CSI Miami
Las Vegas
The Amazing Race
NCIS
Veronica Mars
Alias
Lost
CSI NY
The OC
CSI
Joan of Arcadia

HSC
the only thing i really watch on a regular basis now is the simpsons .. as far as i'm concerned, it never gets old no matter how many times you've seen an episode. i used to love sex and the city, but it's not on anymore obviously.

and there used to be this surfing show after video hits sometimes, that was awesome (not the one that the weather guy hosted with bmx etc, it was solely surfing)

Bobcat

HSC
Desperate Housewives
Family Plots
Third Watch
Bug Juice 3
Without a trace
My Restraunt Rules
Lost
ER
The Amazing Race
NCIS

That is all.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
katietheskatie said:
the only thing i really watch on a regular basis now is the simpsons .. as far as i'm concerned, it never gets old no matter how many times you've seen an episode. i used to love sex and the city, but it's not on anymore obviously.

and there used to be this surfing show after video hits sometimes, that was awesome (not the one that the weather guy hosted with bmx etc, it was solely surfing)
do you mean cactus?

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
I used to watch:
csi
rove live
the apprentice
the amazing race
glass house
ncis
law and order
home and away
neighbours
simpsons
queer eye
heaps of chinese series
and many more that i can't think of at the moment...
I basically watched about 6+ hours of TV a night

But now i'm in year 12 and have no time :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)