How many times do you come during sex? (1 Viewer)

How many times do you come during sex?

Votes: 17 20.7%

Votes: 24 29.3%

Votes: 14 17.1%

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 23 28.0%

• Total voters
K

katie_tully

bet you cum REALLY HARD and REALLY LOUD. I get the impression from your posts that you would be a really energetic and enthusiastic fuck. Perhaps one that puts marks onto the males back. A real uncontrollable orgasmer who almost blacks out when the cock is deep within her.
Your boyfriend is a Christian and you're having premarital sex. You're both going to hell.
Repent your sins my sister, repent :(

alby

cool duckie
HSC
withoutaface said:
Or maybe your boyfriend's a dud root.
or maybe not.
MaryJane said:
I second this. Or, he is a selfish prick who is yet to discover your clit.

Have you ever come by yourself? Perhaps you should show him what makes you come... Every guy I know would be bothered if they hadn't given their girl an orgasm, especially one year in. If you're doing everything right, he's just lazy. And a dud root.
this' my first sexual partner/relationship and his second. he's definitely not stupid (or a 'dud root') he just doesnt want to push it. i'm not scared or anything, i just havent done this before and therefore am happy to just go slow and let it run its own course. right now, i dont even like sex that much (maybe because he doesnt focus on foreplay, but MAYBE BECAUSE I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT IT!)
i havent done it myself, and i dont feel a need to either - i can (and do) have a realy enjoyable relationship without thinking about or having sex/sexual thoughts 24/7!

guys, dont base all your thoughts and 'advice' on how YOU live your life...not everyone's exactly like you

Last edited:

Skatterfly

HSC
Fuck this is a straight forward thread. not something i would expect to find on a forum like this :S you kids more respect.

But i once had 34 over a period of 5 days. i think thats an average of 7 a night...(then again i failed maths)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Skatterfly said:
Fuck this is a straight forward thread. not something i would expect to find on a forum like this :S you kids more respect.

But i once had 34 over a period of 5 days. i think thats an average of 7 a night...(then again i failed maths)
what's wrong with sex threads on l&r?

34 over 5 days? no matter how good it might've felt, that sounds mighty sore...orgasms or no orgasms, i dont want to've been you then! owch

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
joeylike2hiphop said:
hahah shit i come back and you all are already dissing asians.yes i have heard the suppoused theory that asians have small penises but it cant count for all of us..cmon!!i can say its not the size..its how u use it hahaha but meh.i can hold it after the first orgasm and still keep going..i dont get tired but i dont get a second orgasm.its a karma sutra technqiue which is very handy!!as for an orgasm without ejaculation..shit man u must have uber hardcore mind control!!
fort minor, yo!

Skatterfly

HSC
Nietzsche said:
You're a lying whore.

Fuck off.
Haha i expected more from this forum, i would of at least expected some intelligent people.

If i can survive the echild forum i can survive this one.

Saul

*ss
HSC
people on this forum need to relax some - there'll be assholes and posers wherever you go - take it in your stride.

HSC
Skatterfly said:
If i can survive the echild forum i can survive this one.
haha they're a nice bunch over there, they called me a luvvo when i posted my photo though :(

the hsc sucks

HSC
Venus said:
For you sexually active women out there, I am wondering how many times you *ORGASM* during sex on average, and how many times you would like to.

Here's my scale:

No. of times | What I would think

0 - OMFG NOOB, your dumped

1 - Average, I can get better

2 - Getting there

3 - Perfect, This guys a keeper

4 - WOW, ill hold on to you

5+ - Marry me.

I feel that there is a great amount of information for guys on pleasing women, so if they want pleasure, they should be able to give it.
i dont kno bout evrione else but ive found theres more to a relationship then orgasms. fucking awesome when they happen, but not in huge amounts. they'd sorta lose their appeal after awhile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)