How many units? (1 Viewer)

How many units do YOU do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HSC
I have 13 units. I have no free-periods and even attend after school classes for my extension.

jaaaaay

HSC
dr baby beanie said:
Wait how are your period's structured eg I have normally 6 a day, with additional lunch and morning classes.
i have 4 periods a day, plus morning class for 4u maths... ^^;;

HSC
Just curious... what time does your school start normally and what time does it start when you have 4u math in the morning?

jaaaaay

HSC
agentcheeseball said:
Just curious... what time does your school start normally and what time does it start when you have 4u math in the morning?
my school starts normally (rollcall) at 8.40am and 4u maths for me is 7.30am...

stariiskiez

HSC
agentcheeseball said:
school starts at 8:45 for me... i dont do 4 u, but for me 3 u starts at 8am on mondays... no one is awake then :p

Doing 11units and have couple of frees :D

HSC
Man, you guys are lucky school starts for me at 8 am normally. Then I have extension after school for 2 hours.

angeee

HSC
i think most people do 12 just in case they stuff something up... that's what i'm doing anyway

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
jaaaay said:
my school starts normally (rollcall) at 8.40am and 4u maths for me is 7.30am...
stariiskiez said:
school starts at 8:45 for me... i dont do 4 u, but for me 3 u starts at 8am on mondays... no one is awake then :p
agentcheeseball said:
Man, you guys are lucky school starts for me at 8 am normally. Then I have extension after school for 2 hours.
Wow, u guys all start skl so early...waaaaaaay 2 early methinks. I'm guessing you either go to private skls or live in Syd, spose there are exceptions. Two hours of extention :eek: :sleep: .

I had skl sport training early, but I like that. :D.
ps I also have an early ext 2 class.

HSC
I go to a school at the Central Coast. So your idea of Sydney for me is incorrect. Plus the school isnt private either so thats that idea for me out as well. I could just imagine my school doing an early extension class at 6 am in the morning.

N

noir.

I'd prefer school to start early and finish at around 2 pm, so we have more time to do things.

HSC
I am with Gangles. Though I have a bus ride that takes me one and a half hours which is only a twenty minute trip if you go direct. So I find that, transportation another reason I decide earlier is better otherwise by the time I got home it would be quite late.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
I prefer late, getting up in the middle of winter, when its cold outside, there's no light or sun, it freezing and windy and walking to skl for early morning classes...not fun :cold:

HSC
I know. I grew an instant loathing for public transportation when I looked at the bus timetable to and from school.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Hi SS!:wave:
Hey! :wave: Why make school earlier in the morning? :eek:
dr baby beanie said:
I prefer late, getting up in the middle of winter, when its cold outside, there's no light or sun, it freezing and windy and walking to skl for early morning classes...not fun :cold:
I concur :)

Last edited:
HSC
I find at night I tend to get tired quite quickly as I get up so early. Though I also find the later into the night it is the more I get distracted as there is less to do in the late afternoon for me so I am more inclined to study.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Cold weather is awesome.
I <3 cold weather 2!!, (betta than stinking, sticky, stuck, sweaty, hot!) but coldness...not on morning's that I have to get up early...prefer snuggling in my warm bed :rofl:

If I get up later, than I can stay up longer. Also practically nobody's awake in the morning like math class we're all :sleep: esp when you got 3 of them in a row and then physics!

HSC
I hate cold weather. I can't stand it. My body shakes constantly with it bringing strong pain throughout my body.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)