How many words can you write in a 40min essay? (1 Viewer)

How many words (approx) can you write in a 40min essay?

• Total voters

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
veloc1ty said:
Oh man that'd make it so easy. I could get 2000+ in 40 minutes instead of struggling to get 1000. XD

Edit: Though I guess it's quality not quantity... I probably couldn't think of 2000 words to write anyway. :p
iyounamu said:
Really?? How com you can write with laptop, I envy you~~~
They don't get a spellcheck or anything... plus, tried it before?? Typing and thinking under pressure is way harder than writing!!!!!! You'd end up going much slower anyway (I know those typing tests give the impression we can type up 50-90 wpm but that is in no way a reflection of getting exam questions together under pressure!)

But yeah, would be good -- our Legal Studies teacher said they're given student responses in hand and typing that were considered equal responses, the typed-up one always got 2-3 marks higher.

I guess the only thing is, all applicants are means tested for writing... lol

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Patar said:
They don't get a spellcheck or anything... plus, tried it before?? Typing and thinking under pressure is way harder than writing!!!!!! You'd end up going much slower anyway (I know those typing tests give the impression we can type up 50-90 wpm but that is in no way a reflection of getting exam questions together under pressure!)

But yeah, would be good -- our Legal Studies teacher said they're given student responses in hand and typing that were considered equal responses, the typed-up one always got 2-3 marks higher.

I guess the only thing is, all applicants are means tested for writing... lol
It's pretty much the same, imho.

And yes, I tried it many times. In fact, I always type all my essays under exam condition when I prepare for exams.

HSC
about 1000 words. 8 ish pages.

after that, my hand hurts for ages. =[

and my writing is pretty bad and huge

bored of sc

HSC
Quality not quantity. But you need decent quantity to sustain quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)