How many WORDS did you write, not some bs pages that could be any size font? (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
you're an idiot. I agree with the sentiments of Mr Hippopotamus.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
If you had a generic essay then you should be able to guess depending on the amount you reckon you added or subtracted.

RayRay

HSC
If you had a generic essay then you should be able to guess depending on the amount you reckon you added or subtracted.
I agree with the sentiments of Menomaths. If only I could give you more rep points on my other account.

HSC
If you get a question that is totally unrelated to your "generic essay" (like 2 out of 3 essays for me today)...then you ending up modifying your essay so much that it looks nothing like your original essay

e.g. my frankenstein and hamlet essays today looked NOTHING like what I had prepared...

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
If you get a question that is totally unrelated to your "generic essay" (like 2 out of 3 essays for me today)...then you ending up modifying your essay so much that it looks nothing like your original essay

e.g. my frankenstein and hamlet essays today looked NOTHING like what I had prepared...
This thread ain't for you then, go back to the pages thread
#elitist

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I agree with the sentiments of Menomaths. If only I could give you more rep points on my other account.
It's okay, I'll wait patiently till your other account gets unbanned, meanwhile others can compensate for the wait.

RayRay

HSC

Lol, but my generic essay is a super-essay in that it encompasses any possible question because its not written by themes, but rather paradigms which follows the innate concern regarding the module's focus.

Raolan

HSC
I can tell you it was between 200 and 1000 per essay. No idea where in that range.

HSC
It's okay man.

I'm sure you can still sleep well at night.

I was set to write around 2000 words but at the end I noticed I had written over 9000.
I reckon this kid is a total troll. I believe nothing he says.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)