How many words? (1 Viewer)

nattylee

HSC
my major work is about 5000 words, not including reflection statement!! and its due soon *panics!* and trials r coming up! aaargh!! what is every1 doing their critical responses on?

winicat

HSC
i think i have between 2 and 3 thousand words but 1585 for reflection. relfection was way easier to write lol who else is going to be spending their entire holidays doing school work? i have *counts* four assessments first week back, trials weeks 4 and 5, and three majors by week 7. YAY!!!!!

ptitsa

make me lose my buttons
HSC
about 200 words.

uh oh....

Leng

I've just spent my whole holidays cutting mine down from ~12,000 words to ~8,000. The thing was I figured half of what I write was going to be absolute rubbish so I aimed for double just to be sure - and conveniently forgot the Reflection Statement is included in the word limit.

Doh. I'm in trouble.

Now nothing in my chopped up draft makes sense. Bleh. =\

Perhaps

HSC
N/A
winicat said:
i think i have between 2 and 3 thousand words but 1585 for reflection. relfection was way easier to write lol who else is going to be spending their entire holidays doing school work? i have *counts* four assessments first week back, trials weeks 4 and 5, and three majors by week 7. YAY!!!!!
My situation's a lot like yours. Except it's 5 assesments first week back, same everything else besides the fact that I haven't done the reflection statement yet.

*grimaces* I'm thinking, the best thing right now would be to drop Ext. 2, but I'm so damned stubborn.

Am so screwed. Heh.

winicat

HSC
Perhaps said:
My situation's a lot like yours. Except it's 5 assesments first week back, same everything else besides the fact that I haven't done the reflection statement yet.

*grimaces* I'm thinking, the best thing right now would be to drop Ext. 2, but I'm so damned stubborn.

Am so screwed. Heh.
they all go "oh, we didn't give you enough assessments earlier in teh year and we can't give them to you after your trials so just have a week of them!"
yay! thankyou! *groan*

Cicciolina

HSC
Perhaps said:
I'm 7844 words - but no conclusion to wrap up the whole thing, and no reflection statement (first draft). But I have too much pride to drop it :p I'm just so afraid that after putting so much into this - sacrificing studying time for other subjects for the trials ( :S yes I know, stupid, but hey, standing on my soapbox and rambling in a critical response is a lot more fun that reviewing physics/maths/etc) that I'm going to get a really bad mark :(

skazmonger

Crunch!
HSC
kapeche said:
ME TOO!! someone like me finally!! :D

haha procrastination is soo bad for the uai... but does that stop us!? no!
I procrastinate so much, that I can tell you the latin roots of the word. And I dropped latin a year ago.

I'm not doing a critical response, I'm doing a website, (don't shoot me for being in the wrong forum - Cicciolina is in my class), so technically, I don't have a word limit. I've done 4,200 odd, and none of it makes much sense.

Excuse me, I did my Viva today, I can't be accountable for my actions.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
skazmonger said:
Excuse me, I did my Viva today, I can't be accountable for my actions.
That would have to be the most daunting experience I've had this year.

I've completed my mw, but am on 4,600 words which is great! I wanted to stop at 4,500 so I'll see if I can count down a little.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)