how much are books anyway? (2 Viewers)

orangeguy

HSC
N/A
i believe when u pay at the counter, they check your student id to see if its the same as the name on your campus card?

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by clairegirl
yay!! ima go halves with someone in the membership :d
LOL. How frugal. :)

It'll be annoying cos sometimes you find out at different times what books you need.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by orangeguy
i believe when u pay at the counter, they check your student id to see if its the same as the name on your campus card?
but i could supposedly bring my old student id card, and my lifetime membership and buy the books for them.

anyway, you may as well get another card. i was just interested!

and yeah going 1/2 would be hard. and if they check student id then impossible, unless the other person buys the book for you

doe

HSC
N/A
i lost my coop bookshop card ages ago eh, now i just say im a member and they check my student card and i get the discount.

back in the day (2004 = my 6th year at uni, hooray for me) the more you spent the greater your discount, so you and four friends would buy your textbooks together and get some crazy discount.

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by doe
i lost my coop bookshop card ages ago eh, now i just say im a member and they check my student card and i get the discount.

back in the day (2004 = my 6th year at uni, hooray for me) the more you spent the greater your discount, so you and four friends would buy your textbooks together and get some crazy discount.
Hmm, we should do that this year doe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)