How Much Did U Write? (1 Viewer)

a.trappitt

ahhh i was just wondering how much everyone wrote in the Paper 1 today?
i wrote at my top speed and managed to fill 3 booklets for each section, and half filled my fourth booklet in the section III....
How many did every1 else get?

hobbsy4

Hardcore Member
HSC
Hey

I wasn't writing as fast as a I could, I was trying to cover the key points in detail. I wrote about 5 pages, then 8 pages and 8 pages for each section.

MadWombo

Yea i filled up 4 pages for comprehension and filled up a booklet each for the other questions. Who else found the comprehension actually auite hard?

niteshade1312

HSC
i did about 5 pages on comprehension, 7 on creative and 10 for essay. Yeha i thought the comprehension was a bit tricky at first, but as you became familiar it was fine!

painkiller

HSC
5 for section I (rushed and didn't finish x.x)
7 for section II (again, rushed and didn't finish x.x)
14 for section III (took up most of my time gah)

Kalashnikov

Wow....

I wrote about 3 1/2 for comprehension, 4 1/2 for creative and 10 for the last. Pretty small writing though....

Heh, some of the people at my school were far more, uh, succinct. I heard an incidence of a 2/2/4 .... yick :(

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I wrote 7 for comp. aka section1, 8 for creative aka section2 and 10 and a half for essay aka section 3.

Although I wrote fairly slowly and drank water heaps and I needed to pee near the end so concentration was lacking :p I blame that for a rambling ending to my creative!!

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
K-Town said:
Yea i filled up 4 pages for comprehension and filled up a booklet each for the other questions. Who else found the comprehension actually auite hard?
I got stuck on Q1 X_X and wrote b/s... it's just weird >_<

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
a.trappitt said:
i wrote at my top speed and managed to fill 3 booklets for each section, and half filled my fourth booklet in the section III....
o_O goddess, how the heck...?

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
kyu_chan said:
I got stuck on Q1 X_X and wrote b/s... it's just weird >_<
What was with part a. Um they were related to the same topic but not CONNECCCTTTEED... Like maybe the title was /in/ the cover.. was that it? I still dont get it :(:(:(:(

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
Yeah i found it pretty easy, i only wrote 8 then 10 then 15, prob about 93% it was all quality, i spose because i wasnt squinting (- -) thats why i wrote so much.

HSC
a.trappitt said:
I don't believe that you wrote enough to fill three booklets in section 1 and 2 and then went on to half fill a forth booklet in section 3! And, to be honest, if you did you must have looked past alot of detail on your texts. That is impossible!!

I did:
5 pages for section 1
1 whole booklet for section 2
and 1 and a half booklets for section 3...

hsvd_g

Grease Monkey
HSC
alot of you guys wrote ALOT more then me..
I went: -Sect. 1. 4 Pages
-Sect 2. 2 Pages
-Sect 3. 4 Pages

I still think i went alrite but i would have loved if the exam went for 3 hours instead of 2

misfit_87

HSC
Section one: 4 1/2 to 5 I think
Section two: Around 6 and a bit I think
Section three: 8 pages

UAI30orless

HSC
ur all crazy or liers

maybe its just that im in standard and all of u are in 4 unit. but i done 7 7 7, how could you do 14 for section 3? it's not possible........

hobbsy4

Hardcore Member
HSC
krabby_me said:
Yeah i found it pretty easy, i only wrote 8 then 10 then 15, prob about 93% it was all quality, i spose because i wasnt squinting (- -) thats why i wrote so much.
lol. like a fox, I suppose I could say that I was writing at 95%, mine was great quality work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)