How much did you write (1 Viewer)

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

i dont know how many pages were in a booklet but i think there was 10..and so in that case

section 1: 9 pages
section 2: 16 pages
section 3: 32 pages
[/B]
i'm pretty sure that they were actually 8 pages... so u did

or something thereabouts... psycho :)

skezbo77

you ppl are freaks how can u write so much????

1: 5
2: 4
3: 6

and i write kinda big!! ARGHHH... i was smart... once...

HaydenWicks

A lot of you are such big !@#$ing wankers... We got 3 kinds of dickheads here:

1, the up yourself !@#$wits who love to look down their nose at others because they manage to have nothing better to do than practice writing little stories and finding meaning that composers did not even intend.
2, the pricks who think they can put others down and make themselves look potentially even better by saying "ooo noooo, I only wrote 1000 pages, I'm soo shit!"
3, morons who write with very big writing and assume that their work is good because they can spread a paragraph out over 3 pages.

Try a little modesty FFS, talk about the freaking QUALITY of your work, if not, get on with your F@#$ing study!

Azn fairies

it's 9 page per booklet right?
section1- 9
secton2- 12
section3- 9

by wrting are huge like 5 words per line...so yeah :p

Bepps

I think its 8 pgs per book,

Sec1: 5 pg
Sec2: 11 pg
Sec3: 12 pg

And HaydenWicks, you've got problems, its the HSC for gods sake, we're supposed to write as much a possible.

HaydenWicks

mate, I know you should (hence my suggestion of modesty) I'm sayin dont put everyone else down, lotta people come on here and have to look at the shit and lose all their confidence for the next exam. Man, you remind me of all the try hard nerds from my school, they all got overtaken by us hard workers because they spent all their time bragging about their nice little stories.

N

ND

Originally posted by HaydenWicks

2, the pricks who think they can put others down and make themselves look potentially even better by saying "ooo noooo, I only wrote 1000 pages, I'm soo shit!"
Look, so people are better than you and/or have higher standards? Big deal, get over it. I get shit from people at school cos i'm disappointed if i get like 80% for 4u maths, so some people have higher standards, does that mean that they should be happy just because they beat someone of lesser ability?

bluuangel

HSC
well it's not about quantity really. i don't see the point in judging on how many pages you wrote >p but i'll post anyways

saw_dust_farmer

ok guys im reading this and its really putting me down.. i went out of the exam happy and full of confidence that i shall do well, as i'd written the most i've ever written in an exam... i then i come here and read this and im greatly dissapointed in myself, kinda makes me feel like crap... but to overcome this i wont be frightened of how much i wrote.. im going to put it up hompefully encouraging others who wrote as much as me to do the same... dont be scared of what others write

i wrote:
section 1: 4
section 2: 1.5
section 3: 2.5

(there pages not booklets unlike some people)

Lemon

:rolleyes:
I say right on Hayden, Zoodboog, and Farmer dude.

My teacher told us you dont need anymore than like a paragraph or 2 for a fucken ONE mark answer!

Anymore than 4 pages section 1, I think, and I can admit it if I am proved wrong, is a little over the top, and lets say fucken crazy!

So how much did I write I hear you ask?

Section 1 - 2.5 (without text 2, + not finishing all texts Q... I doubt I would have written more but)

Section 2 - 4

Section 3 - 8

:cool: :cool: :cool:

P.S - although i think some people went just a little too buts, yas did still put me off... but eh. the title of this thread is clearly displayed and if I felt at all insecure its my fault. whatever...

N

ND

Hayden: I don't intend to make anyone feel bad, but tell my why it is that because someone gets a lower mark, they a have right to say "damn, i did shit in that exam", but just because someone does a bit better, they're not allowed to express their disappointment? Do you think that's fair?

*ShY@nGeL*

section 1 9
section 2 9
section 3 11

but i got big writting and i scribble alot

Last edited:

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
5,5,6.5. (I average 10.25 words a line;))

No one can write 24 pages in 40 minutes unless you write one word a line (and then you are still struglling!)

Ac

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)