How much did you write? (1 Viewer)

oblix

HSC
1030 , 1200 , and 1500 pages. My writing is small though. Im not lying , I just though if I wrote that much i'd BELONG to the group writing 9,9 ,9.

forthehsc

HSC
Section One - 3 pages (couldnt write more because of the slow BOS people)
Section Two - 6 pages
Section Three - 9 pages

Entity

HSC
I don't understand how you guys can write so much.. I have trouble getting 1k words out under 40 minutes... I like to keep all my essays limited to maximum 2 booklets, so ~1k, it shows the markers I can summarise my ideas efficiently and cuts down on my waffle... Granted I did about 5 pages for the essay, and i fit 9 - 10 words on average on a line.

SnowTau

HSC
I don't understand how you guys can write so much.. I have trouble getting 1k words out under 40 minutes... I like to keep all my essays limited to maximum 2 booklets, so ~1k, it shows the markers I can summarise my ideas efficiently and cuts down on my waffle... Granted I did about 5 pages for the essay, and i fit 9 - 10 words on average on a line.
1k words in 40 minutes is ridiculous, for me anyway. That's an average of 1 word every 2.4 seconds.

For the people saying they wrote stuff like 6, 6, 6 and 4, 5 ,7 and whatever, around 18 pages, lets assume you write 9 words per line, and we'll also assume were 20 lines per page (anyone know how many there actually were?)

That's 3240 words, 1 word every 2.2 seconds. You have got to be fucking kidding me? Surely I've over compensated for the amount of lines in the booklet / the amount of words you guys are writing per line because that is ridiculous. If you can write that fast you must practice a fair bit.

*Disclaimer: These figures are likely completely random and inaccurate but I'm just trying to get an idea here of how god damn fast you people write.

Last edited:

tess16

HSC
N/A
short answer = 6 (2 booklets)
creative = 3 (1 booklet) (FUCKED IT!!!)
essay= 9 (3 booklets)

i have no idea how i went!!
+ my hand writting is BIG!!

hotmess

HSC
3, 4, 4

should be enough, it's more than I wrote for trials which got me 39/45
yeah thats the same as me, I felt it was enough for sure, I said everything I needed to. My writing stays the same size as well

specky2009

HSC
I had 6 for Section I, 6 for section II and 7 for Section III. It's due to factors of writing size and how well you know what you are writing. My English teacher told me that when I'm writing one sentence I should already know the next two sentences that I'm going to write. It seems to work.

[EDIT] Keep in mind it's not just about quantity - if someone wrote 8 pages of bullshit it's still shit for marks.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)