How much does your journal weigh? (1 Viewer)

Asheroth

Paranoid Android
HSC
The problem with this thread is that there's no way anyone could be bothered actually weighing their journal.

(See, this is all part of my clever ploy. As soon as these unsuspecting EE2 people come and read my reply, they'll have the overwhelming urge to prove me wrong, so you get more responses. How devious.)

*ahem* What?

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Asheroth said:
The problem with this thread is that there's no way anyone could be bothered actually weighing their journal.

(See, this is all part of my clever ploy. As soon as these unsuspecting EE2 people come and read my reply, they'll have the overwhelming urge to prove me wrong, so you get more responses. How devious.)

*ahem* What?
Thank you for that ploy.
I am going to weigh mine.

BRB.

1.5kgs.
Winnar!

Oh wait...
More people follow the above ploy.
I don't wanna be winnar..

pungemo

HSC
Hmmm. Seeing as pretty much all my EE2 work is electronic so is my diary unfortunately. So I could either say approximately 0 grams or several dozen kilograms.

Cat_Orange

HSC
Asheroth said:

*ahem* What?
You've sucked me in. Actually, I just wanted to see how amusing it would be to pack my journals on a scale and have one of my family members come in and ask "What the hell are you doing?" ("Oh, you know... just weighing my EE2 journals...")

It seems I'm the "winnar" (and I say that with a grimace) with 2kgs. But they are those A4 Art diary thingies and I'm pretty sure the binding makes up for at least .5 of a kilogram...

Yes. Now someone else has to post with at least 2.5kg to make me feel better.

Emph

HSC
Cat_Orange said:
You've sucked me in. Actually, I just wanted to see how amusing it would be to pack my journals on a scale and have one of my family members come in and ask "What the hell are you doing?" ("Oh, you know... just weighing my EE2 journals...")
That actually happened to me...

I grabbed my journals and as I walked down the corridor to the bathroom my dad walks out.

"What are you doing?"

"My journals think they are fat. I have tried to convince them otherwise but they are just so adamant. They have asked me to weigh them to put their minds at ease."

And I close the bathroom door.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Emph said:
That actually happened to me...

I grabbed my journals and as I walked down the corridor to the bathroom my dad walks out.

"What are you doing?"

"My journals think they are fat. I have tried to convince them otherwise but they are just so adamant. They have asked me to weigh them to put their minds at ease."

And I close the bathroom door.
^ That's so sigworthy. Except I'm too attached to my personalised pokemon card right now...

Emph

HSC
glitterfairy said:
^ That's so sigworthy. Except I'm too attached to my personalised pokemon card right now...
Hmm yes... I suppose it is. But it will look slightly lame if I use it... anyone else- feel free.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Cat_Orange said:

It seems I'm the "winnar" (and I say that with a grimace) with 2kgs. But they are those A4 Art diary thingies and I'm pretty sure the binding makes up for at least .5 of a kilogram...

Yes. Now someone else has to post with at least 2.5kg to make me feel better.

WINNAR!

Lord Pheasant said:
1.1kg. It must be anorexic or something...
I'll just fatten it up with more useless research!
:) That's what I did...I was told mine was too neat :(

Emph

HSC
I dont understand. My journals feel so much heavier that 690g. Maybe my scales are wrong.

Would the neighbours look at me weirdly if I banged on their door and asked to borrow theirs?

X

xeuyrawp

800g, if this old spring-scales knows what's what, and I'd suggest that it does.

Cat_Orange

HSC
and yes, me.

Don't deny the random urge to weigh your journal, renton, as the Germans say "You know you want to." (Or something along those lines.)

I'm still the winnar at the moment, aren't I? Oh no, wait, ambidextrouscal has 2kg as well.

Something to add to my resume - Equal Winnar of the Ext. 2 BOS 'How much does your journal weigh?' Thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)