how much $ for alcohol?? (1 Viewer)

fush

HSC
how much money are u taking for drinks and other amusements, im still raking in some cash...

how muuch is 1 week of drinking worth??

Vuki

HSC
(assuming slightly inflated prices), depends on what you drink too:

One case per 3 days = $35
One bottle of liquour per 3 days = $40

Give yourself $150 ish for 7 days if you're having other drugs too. If it's just alcohol you might want a bit more than that ^ depending on how much you drink

a_person86

HSC
Dont buy bottles, better value from cases. If you shop round Woodstock goes for about $40 a case of 24 canz. The cans are 440mL, with 1.7 standard drinks in each. The time it lasts depend on your experience with alcohol and how smashed you want to get. I, personally drink occassionaly, eight cans will get me happy, 12 will get me off my face. So not taking into accounting how you want to drink and your experience, 10 cans a night, 3 cases, $120. Not bad if you ask me. I going down south coast for two weeks, so i be spending quite a bit on alcohol lol :)

Another thing, if your going with a group of mates, I reckon you should all go down to a bottlo and make a deal. Say theres about 10 blokes, 3 cases each, 30 cases, Im sure you can bargain a better deal :)

waterfowl

HSC
You should travel to Europe for schoolies...example in Austria a bottle of Vodka (or Wodka as they spell it), which here costs like $30, only costs around 3 Euro (about $5).

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Hahaha not all places Euro are cheap for alcohol. Sweeden for example, alcohol is very taxed.

If you wanna be cheap, Tawny Port or other cheap wines go for 10 dollars a bottle with 28 drinks per bottle. 1 bottle per day for 7 days = 70dollars. That would keep you smashed all week. Thats IF you don't mind POS wine and looking a bit stupid.

Thomas_wow

you want cheap vodka? go to ukraine or russia and get it off a farmer... though its usually around 60% alcohol.

schoolies is biggest rip off out.. can do exactly the same except any of the other 51weeks in year for fraction of cost

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Thomas_wow said:
you want cheap vodka? go to ukraine or russia and get it off a farmer... though its usually around 60% alcohol.

schoolies is biggest rip off out.. can do exactly the same except any of the other 51weeks in year for fraction of cost
I agree, if you decide to go through www.schoolies.com.au you WILL get ripped.

With the same money you can go VIP treatment in some good sydney clubs with your friends for a week.

Personally me and my friends all go get a secluded house near a beach for a week wherever is cheap, drink and have sessions. Most of us aren't single so the attraction of masses of easy girls doesn't influence us.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i'm taking alcohol up there with me to
they put everything up so much during schoolies time
but ill probs take about 150 - 200
to buy drinks at clubs
but i dunno we will see how much i spend when i get there

Bone577

HSC
N/A
mizz_smee said:
i'm taking alcohol up there with me to
they put everything up so much during schoolies time
but ill probs take about 150 - 200
to buy drinks at clubs
but i dunno we will see how much i spend when i get there
150-200 on club drinks isn't very much. I've known people taking 1000 up to Noosa for club drinks.

concession

Respected Member
HSC
im taking quite alot

is there any restrictions on taking alcohol to rooms. someone said you cant have bottles?

a_person86

HSC
Yeah i heard at schoolies at the Gold Coast, the restriction of alcohol is 1.5Litres, if they find anymore in your room or your bags, they will take it. Some shit like that!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
1 bottle of passionpop: $3.75

over 7 nights that's $27 ish :p

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Ziff said:
1 bottle of passionpop: $3.75

over 7 nights that's $27 ish :p
Passionpops only have like 10 standards in them if im not mistaken.

In that case cheap wine is still cheaper.

$10 for 28 drinks vs $3.75 for 10.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Bone577 said:
150-200 on club drinks isn't very much. I've known people taking 1000 up to Noosa for club drinks.
hence i won't be drinking alot at the club

HSC
I've just decided I'm taking a case of beer, case of smirnoff double black or 2 bottles of vodka, bottle of midori and some goon.

Plus i'm taking $500 for spending, Im going to port macqaurie so i dont think theres too many places to spend heaps on alcohol at.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
Thomas_wow said:

lol, u want cheap vodka? samoa: $15 australia dollars for 2 litres...its strong, but of average quality

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
ps....buy ur alcohol in cans (bcos some places @ surfers dont let u take bottles into room) BEFORE u get there...sooo much cheaper...skoolies is the biggest exploitation of australian youth at the moment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)