How Much Have You Done By Now? (1 Viewer)

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
ive done 3000 words on the actual story and a full draft of the reflection which needs re-working. i just like ran out of ideas for my story, and can't be bothered right now cause i prefer working on my vis arts mw.cause i actually know where i'm going with that

roxie_b

HSC
wow hand in day is next week OMG! cant believe it has crept up so quickly...so much work to do before then! for all those who said we should have finished 1st drafts when i first created this thread, i wont say how many words i need to make limit cos its a few. r/s is nearly finished, final draft being done now. whoo

its the final countdown...

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
yeah i know eY?
well yeah mine ended up beign7501 words.................relief.....now i have to finish my journal.........by the way how many pages (A4) do you think it needs to be? the journal that is

krystalp

HSC
iv completely finished my ss, and im 6002 words...(minimum of 6000)....whats ok inn't?

James87

Club Mac - 1st Year 2006!
HSC
Hey, after my continuing fears that I would never finish, or be on the low side of the word count eg. 6000 words with the max 8000 (short story)
I have finished, it is beautiful.
Short story, scrapes in at 7953
Reflection Statement 1469

Very, very happy
Once art is over, the relief - but wait, then there is 4 weeks till STUVAC! Shit

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kami said:
Tell James he should start work on his rs first since its worth 40% of the external, then come back and edit his work from a fresh perspective.:)

REFLECTION STATEMENT IS WORTH 40%?!?! ARE YOU F#$&(#^$(&ING SERIOUS?!

James just got very very depressed.

Pointy Ears

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
REFLECTION STATEMENT IS WORTH 40%?!?! ARE YOU F#$&(#^$(&ING SERIOUS?!

James just got very very depressed.
There there *pats Airness' back* (this is Airness, right?)
I'm also struggling through my RS- Glitterfairy was so right when she said it was more difficult than we had thought. So far, ive only formulated a mind map of my main ideas. At least its a start aye?

[The scripts forum is dead, so i decided to intrude into the short story forum :)]

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Pointy Ears said:
There there *pats Airness' back* (this is Airness, right?)
I'm also struggling through my RS- Glitterfairy was so right when she said it was more difficult than we had thought. So far, ive only formulated a mind map of my main ideas. At least its a start aye?

[The scripts forum is dead, so i decided to intrude into the short story forum :)]
I would be consoled if not for the fact that my teacher has stipulated that we must HAND EVERYTHING IN TOMORROW!!!

Official due date is wed. anyway so that doesn't really make much difference....oh dear.....oh damnation...

Spritza

HSC
RAh! Hello people

Shivers, i just finished my reflection statement, just scraping into the word limit at 1041 words

Mines a website on short stories, so i felt i could walk freely in these lands! Woot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)