• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How much have you grown since yr 11? (1 Viewer)

Have you grown since yr 11?

• Yes

Votes: 52 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Probably (neutral)

Votes: 17 22.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
in general disposition, probably mellowed out a hell of a lot. then again, it's the calm before the storm. i'm starting to be [unconsciously] anal about organisation and cleanliness and i'm letting less things [in both academic and social spheres] slide.

i think i'm becoming a type a personality.

oh hell no.

NEVAGIVEUP

HSC
Year 12 has been the most influential year and all i can really say is that in that last 16 years ive just been getting older and it's only been in the last 12 months that i have been forced to grow up - i did all my growing up in 12 months!

The final year, along with its' setbacks, has been the greatest learning and growing experience; i mean we all say that: 'all of a sudden we're being sent out to face the real world', yet without realisation we've been forced to be ready, we are damnwell ready! Anything that the world has for us we'll take it head on! - bring it on!:vcross:

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
NEVAGIVEUP said:
Year 12 has been the most influential year and all i can really say is that in that last 16 years ive just been getting older and it's only been in the last 12 months that i have been forced to grow up - i did all my growing up in 12 months!

The final year, along with its' setbacks, has been the greatest learning and growing experience; i mean we all say that: 'all of a sudden we're being sent out to face the real world', yet without realisation we've been forced to be ready, we are damnwell ready! Anything that the world has for us we'll take it head on! - bring it on!:vcross:
Damn I hope I don't change too much next year....

HSC
academically- i have improved my concentration and study skills and i am so much more determined. I have grown the most in english, from 9th last year to first this year, and i am really motivated now.
physically- not much. still only 5ft 1 damn!!

Robin Hood

HSC
I believe that i have changed alot. Earlier this year I had some family issues forcing me to live with my older brother (21 years old) for 3/4 of the year. Even now it's still hard to live by; doing practically everything myself for myself plus family. After all that though I still gave it 110% in my subjects. I'm not here to brag or get sympathy, I want to let people know that deep down, they can really commit to things if they really need to.
I'm ready for year 12, bring it on!

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
I think I've changed the way I write essays. I think from what my teachers have said, my expression in my essays have improved and that's a big plus for me :) Although my positions haven't been as nice as I'd like them to be, I'm still happy. Hopefully the 95 UAI is still attainable!

TunaFish

HSC
As a person: not much of a change at all.
I mean, nothing noticeable. In retrospect, YR10 (surprisingly) was the period of time that was of most significant value to my building of character, if you can even call it that.

Academically: a lot, relative to junior high.

shell.q

HSC
Me i have grown so much. Majorly mentally and also greatly in commitment and determination to school. This time last yr i was a mess and stressing out like an elephant over the school cert i was in the position where i nearly left school and just packed it all in i hated school with a passion. Though after a very close friend was killed in a car accident just hours before the school cert i have changed, i have also been on and still am on anti depressents but you cant overome such an illness without you wanting it and also overcome some of the things i did with just medication. It took determination. I have now turned out loving and looking forward to school, my grades have had a huge improvment and my work commitment has grown greatly. Also my manners towards school and life in general has changed, I now dont stress as much and I am able to enjoy my life and smile and mean it. I will still be on the meds through the hsc my phsyc wont take me off them but only becuase it stablises me, and it gives me a sense of falling bak into an opened blanked insted of hard concrete iof you get wat i am saying.
I guess for yr11 has been a huge change and yr12 is seeing someone different in all aspects, and it is great t be loving life in this perspective now. I enjoy this so much

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
shell.q said:
Me i have grown so much. Majorly mentally and also greatly in commitment and determination to school. This time last yr i was a mess and stressing out like an elephant over the school cert i was in the position where i nearly left school and just packed it all in i hated school with a passion. Though after a very close friend was killed in a car accident just hours before the school cert i have changed, i have also been on and still am on anti depressents but you cant overome such an illness without you wanting it and also overcome some of the things i did with just medication. It took determination. I have now turned out loving and looking forward to school, my grades have had a huge improvment and my work commitment has grown greatly. Also my manners towards school and life in general has changed, I now dont stress as much and I am able to enjoy my life and smile and mean it. I will still be on the meds through the hsc my phsyc wont take me off them but only becuase it stablises me, and it gives me a sense of falling bak into an opened blanked insted of hard concrete iof you get wat i am saying.
I guess for yr11 has been a huge change and yr12 is seeing someone different in all aspects, and it is great t be loving life in this perspective now. I enjoy this so much
Wow, that's great. Same here~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)