• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How much is Bali for schoolies? (1 Viewer)

s-wetzler

HSC
Me and afew mates want to go to Bali for schoolies. If I I was to stay in a decent place in Kuta how much should I expect to pay for a week for accomodation? And how much do you reckon you'd need for spending money?

Rhi66

HSC
hey there, yeh me and a few friends are planning to go to Bali aswell. Depending on how much u want for ur money (pool at hotel, location etc) u can pay like from $10+ a night or atleast that is what i found from just searching on google. its so cheap!

jimmayyy

HSC
i dunno about travel and accomodation, but living over there is cheap as chips. bintangs are like 2 dollars a longneck plus you can buy ephadrine over the counter and legal pills. woo!

Izzy!

HSC
Hey, a group of my friends last year went over to bali for schoolies and they said u need about $1200 for flights and accommadation and depending on how long u want to stay there take at least $1000-$1500 spending money depending again on how long your gonna stay there and on what u want to do there.
hope that answers your question =)
x
Iz

tortoisebell

HSC
i spoke to a travel agent today and she said 900 for flights plus around 200-400 for accomodation depending resort and how long you stay

anyone have any dates for when their going?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Rhi66 said:
hey there, yeh me and a few friends are planning to go to Bali aswell. Depending on how much u want for ur money (pool at hotel, location etc) u can pay like from $10+ a night or atleast that is what i found from just searching on google. its so cheap!
Don't expect big things from paying $10 a night.

morgo2008

HSC
Im going to bali for 10 days and my accommodation, flights, breakfast, transport, travellers insurance is costing me $1500. Im staying in kuta with about 7 ffriends.

is anyone staying in kuta between 26th Nov - 6th Dec?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)