How much is the parking sticker this year? (1 Viewer)

buddys

HSC
glitterfairy said:
a tiny one in the bottom left corner?

Yeah, I got that from the same place as the transport concession thing. :)
thanks glitterfairy :)

Hobbsee

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Transport Concession cards are in 234 or something? The one near the physio doors nearest Lincoln building.
Well, i found the C5C 244 stickers that say 07, and got one of them. They said that concession stickers are in student support (lincoln building).

Went there, got the parking permit (ewww, lavender). They say that the concession stickers are in C5C 238.

Went up there. It's locked.

Ah well, i'm sure that can wait till i have to go back to uni for some reason. How many people get concession cards anyway? How long can the queue be?

HSC
N/A
lol. The communication (or lack of) between deparments on enrollment days was amusing. I feel so sorry for the first years... it wasn't even a quarter as bad when I enrolled!

I can't recall the exact room concessions were in, but it was like 217 or something.. one of the first rooms on your left (ground level) if you enter the first 'entrance' from Wally's Walk, coming from eastern side of campus. Just walk around until you see the big sign saying 'concession card' :)

(I got my concession stuff after work on one of the enrollment days)

Hobbsee

HSC
ahhh...

Now i was a first year last year. Their procedure was better.

Basically, they started in an unpublished room (i never got some of the enrollment stuff due to being out of the state, ouch. The paper i missed was about what was happening, and where!), and gave you a map of where to go, and which order to do everything in.

They'd managed to stagger everyone by last name - so the queues, and the experience, wasnt too bad.

To their credit, they started in various parts of E7B, then moved towards the atrium - all in sequence, with all the tables logically placed, so everyone could get to them.

I didnt see a sign, but am notorious for missing them.
Of course, as to why they couldnt put the 07 stickers, and the concession stickers at the same place, on the same table, i'll never know...

HSC
N/A
^ that's how my enrollment was like. Orientation invites, SAM membership, concessions and Campus cards were all in the atrium, and you moved in a big circle... OMG it was logical and it worked!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so what did they do this year?? it was hard enough for the first years to understand it when it was all set out nicely

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Online component being pushed, then optional on campus preparation session, lots of kids lost in between this and the actual enrolment (from Mason (prep session) to E7B Courtyard (academic signing off) to E4B (enrolling with the uncommunicative green shirts [why must they keep hiring from EFS?!] then back to C5C (concession/id cards).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
oh ok. it was ok how it was, but online might be easier if they set things out clearly enough. it was all supposed to be online this semester but they must have decided against it.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Online component being pushed, then optional on campus preparation session, lots of kids lost in between this and the actual enrolment (from Mason (prep session) to E7B Courtyard (academic signing off) to E4B (enrolling with the uncommunicative green shirts [why must they keep hiring from EFS?!] then back to C5C (concession/id cards).
:O

*hopeful*

HSC
redruM said:
How much does it cost to replace a lost concession sticker (the one that goes on the student card)?

i heard somewhere it was $10

normally u can get through the 1st week of uni with the old parking sticker, but the line to get the new 1 in the 1st week :headbang:

<3 purple!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)