How much lower is the cutt off if you are transferring after one year? (1 Viewer)

nessyfreak

HSC
If you missed out in getting into a course when you finished the hsc and you go to a different uni and then try again one year later what's the difference in uai needed? I missed out by 0.25....

Metric

HSC
N/A
nessyfreak said:
If you missed out in getting into a course when you finished the hsc and you go to a different uni and then try again one year later what's the difference in uai needed? I missed out by 0.25
Transfers usually use the NRSL index (50% UAI and 50% first year university results). As an integer, the NRSL index required is almost always lower than the UAI required. If you are only 0.25 below the cut off for your desired course, you have a very high chance of successfully transferring after your first year, assuming you recieve good marks (at least a Credit average). This topic might be of help.
kennychan222 said:
I think natural number is much important than decimal one
She claims to be 0.25 off the required UAI for the course she wants. The natural number is completely insignificant with regards to transfers.

nessyfreak

HSC
I claimed to be 0.25 off the cut off because i was and i got my transfer btw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)