How much money did you spend on yr12 formal? (1 Viewer)

waterlml

HSC
just bought my formal dress and shoes today and i spent like $130 ,$80 for the dress and $50 for a high heel shoes, how about you guys? and for girls do you wear high heel shoes on formal? i found it difficult to walk when wearing these lol

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Hahaha nice :) Sadly zero bucks for me, not going.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
its $0 so far because I haven't spent any money hahaha

and yeah, typically girls wear heels! you don't really walk much, just a lot of sitting around and eating :p

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
$0, all alcohol was paid for...

Uni Law Ball however, a shit load... about $250 (not including tickets, tickets were $60... the perils of not pre drinking)... :(

However, it was a really fun night; got to see a former tutor beat down on one of our lecturers :lol:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I spent 1k on some handgrade crockett and jones shoes.

Ballers gon ball

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
$3000 for hiring a one night lamborghini
$3500 for my Valentino suit
A $2800 Tag Heur Watch
$800 Titanium glasses
$400 for perfumes
Yeah about $10000

Joking, I'd spend $0, formal is the last day having fun with your mates and school staff not showing off yourself

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
A $2800 Tag Heur Watch
$800 Titanium glasses
$400 for perfumes
Yeah about $10000

Joking, I'd spend $0, formal is the last day having fun with your mates and school staff not showing off yourself
At least spell tag heuer correctly, you're fooling no one :lol:

waterlml

HSC
A $2800 Tag Heur Watch
$800 Titanium glasses
$400 for perfumes
Yeah about $10000

agree, but it's a night you going to remember and going to take a lot of photos, so i think people should dress properly and make themselves look good lol but not to spend too much money of course

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
A $2800 Tag Heur Watch
$800 Titanium glasses
$400 for perfumes
Yeah about $10000

It's so sad that many people go to these lengths.

Anyway OP usually girls tend to spend more on formals (hair & makeup) but I'm the biggest cheapass, so I did everything at home. And spent about 150$ on everything (shoes, hair, jewellery).

Bought the dress online, twas cheap and really good quality too.

Simran-

HSC
I only spent money on the tickets and a new tie. But some people went all out - imo not worth it.
True. It's not worth it, spending so much just for one night. You won't even remember the people you went to school with except for friends you were really close with or those who you absolutely despised.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
True. It's not worth it, spending so much just for one night. You won't even remember the people you went to school with except for friends you were really close with or those who you absolutely despised.
Tbh all the people that hired stuff were the popular ones so they had a "standard" to keep but other than that it was an enjoyable night
Ahaha yeah not too bothered I guess. The food's probably the main thing I'd go for, everything else meh.
Again tbh; you should enjoy the time left with your high school friends. I knew after that evening it would be highly unlikely that we would every meet up again because of well life. I havent seen then since that evening and keep in mind thesd were people I hanged out with every recess/lunch.

Then we got smashed. Unfortunately I didn't drink because I drove everyone home

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Tbh all the people that hired stuff were the popular ones so they had a "standard" to keep but other than that it was an enjoyable night

Again tbh; you should enjoy the time left with your high school friends. I knew after that evening it would be highly unlikely that we would every meet up again because of well life. I havent seen then since that evening and keep in mind thesd were people I hanged out with every recess/lunch.

Then we got smashed. Unfortunately I didn't drink because I drove everyone home
Yeah I defs get that, like we're having a graduation dinner thing which is similar, so I'll be going to that + there's gonna be food, yayy.
Lol taking all the responsibility

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I defs get that, like we're having a graduation dinner thing which is similar, so I'll be going to that + there's gonna be food, yayy.
Lol taking all the responsibility
I knew with or without me at least one of them would have attempted to drive home drunk so it was better for me just to drive. Good thing too, most of then fell asleep in the car

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)