how much money will i need next yr at uni each week?i know there was another thread o (1 Viewer)

hello

everyone!!!!:)
HSC
N/A
i know there was another thread on this but it didnt seem to include accomodation money too. so how muich would it cost me to live on campus each week?????? and how much more money will i need to support myself with the basic essentials????? thans u guys:)

hello

HSC
N/A
how much per week is it at average for accomodation?

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Sydney University suggests that $15,000 a year would be necessary to live in sydney. That would be about $300 a week during semester 1 and 2!

hello

HSC
N/A
how am i suppose to apply for accomodation of i dont know if im accepted into the uni yet???? am i suppose to just apply for accomodation on all campuses which r my preferences???

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
Originally posted by hello
how am i suppose to apply for accomodation of i dont know if im accepted into the uni yet???? am i suppose to just apply for accomodation on all campuses which r my preferences???
basically, yes. you are meant to apply for the accomodation even before you get an offer.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I know its dumb, but yeh most applications would have already gone through.

hello

HSC
N/A
but whats the point of me paying like 30 bucks or watevr it is for every uni i applied for when applying for accpmodation, i mean its alittle unrealistic:( is it possible to just wait till i find out which preference if any i get

2003HSC

Originally posted by hello
but whats the point of me paying like 30 bucks or watevr it is for every uni i applied for when applying for accpmodation, i mean its alittle unrealistic:( is it possible to just wait till i find out which preference if any i get
there is no point. I wasted $150 to do a UWS regional entry test earlier last year and about $50 to apply for accommodation at UC when I'm now definately going to ANU. fags.

holl

You have to apply for accomodation really early, like september-november time. They usually want to interveiw you too. Some colleges tell you if you got in before you find out if you got into the uni and some others tell you if you got in after you get into the uni. There is a VERY low chance of you getting into any accomodation at this late stage. All i can suggest is to call the colleges and ask if you could get an interveiw and be put on the waiting list where you can take the places of people who didint get into the uni or changed their minds or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)