how much technique, example, effect do i put in essays for trial (1 Viewer)

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd say 3 bodies paras, did that for all my English essays (advanced English, but should still be the same logic) - I reckon at least 3 TEE per paragraph, if you are doing integrated paragraphs (two texts in the same para) then I'd say 2 TEE each, so 4 in total.

studiesofboard

HSC
I'd say 3 bodies paras, did that for all my English essays (advanced English, but should still be the same logic) - I reckon at least 3 TEE per paragraph, if you are doing integrated paragraphs (two texts in the same para) then I'd say 2 TEE each, so 4 in total.
Integrated paragraphs are not good tbh becuase you are not explicitly analysing texts in enough detail. :)

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Integrated paragraphs are not good tbh becuase you are not explicitly analysing texts in enough detail. :)
I agree that integrated can be a struggle. If you do it rather poorly then it will probably drag you down, but if you do it well then the quality of your essay can be enhanced. I did integrated paragraphs for 2/3 essays where I had two texts in the essays and I think it definitely helped my analysis, but if you have really solid separate paragraphs then I'd say keep them

HSC
I agree that integrated can be a struggle. If you do it rather poorly then it will probably drag you down, but if you do it well then the quality of your essay can be enhanced. I did integrated paragraphs for 2/3 essays where I had two texts in the essays and I think it definitely helped my analysis, but if you have really solid separate paragraphs then I'd say keep them
aye look im not a english genius. In fact i suck ass at english, imma just do what u said right, the 3 TEE per paragraph. if i try do anything fancy its gonna bite me in the arse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)