how much to join university gyms? (1 Viewer)

audioxdoll

HSC
I am not sure about CSU but most uni gyms are reasonably priced. MQ uni gym is like $40/month
Wow thats so cheap! Do you know how much for just casual entry.. i dont really want to join because i prob wouldnt use it that much.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Just buy a barbell and some weights?

jassono

HSC
Let me google that for you

In all seriousness, the usyd gym is such a bargain
im paying 26 bucks a fortnight, thats before my gym raised the price to 33 a fortnight
I was tempted to join usyd but I still have to keep my current one, or else after uni id have to pay the 33

scora

HSC
just gave mq gym a call, its $180 for 4 months

jassono

HSC
wtf so if we only want to use the gym every now and then, we have to pay $55 per year for a casual card, then pay everytime we go to the gym? WTF?

why cant we just pay $12 or so per casual session, like you can with normal gyms
Yeahh it's a bit suss-like youre paying the 55 to be a member of the sports..club i think
My gym forces me to be a leagues rsl member :s which is good for when i need to gamble after a workout
but if youre going casually once a week at the least... then why not pay the bronze fortnightly debit?? It's pretty good, mannn i wish i were using the usyd gym, $8.80 a week to use just the gym as many times as you want.. (i think..im pretty sure its unlimited) or 11.20 a week to use the pool on top of the gym :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)