• every other night

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • weekly or less

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
talking on the phone is a waste of time and money.

Edit: IMO.

J

jhakka

I talk to my girl at least twice a week on the phone, and it's usually 50/50. We see each other every day at school, though.

BabySilver

HSC
he only ever gave me his mobile number, i told him that i wasn't gona keep calling him on that my first boyfriend only gave me his mobile number and it took my 5 months to pay off the bill from the first month we were going out... we only went out for 2.5 months. so he calls me and runs up his mobile instead. but it's on a bussiness plan so it's lik $99 a month talk as much as ya want.

coroneos

I think calling every night for 2hrs+ is just excessive and unecessary though..

Giant Lobster

HSC
chatting on mob isnt really an option regardless of what plan youre on :) unless your convo's are under 10 mins all the time

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Mmyeah it's not a good idea to be on the phone to my bf right now because I'm about ready to erupt.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
like everyone - thank god for Optus freetime/30c 10min

talk to my gf every night before bed, maybe for 20 min, or sometimes up to an hour
who calls who? depends who calls first

KfWang

i dont really see the point in talking on unless its absolutly necesary so i dont call that often, maybe only once or twice a week.. rest i leave to msn or just meeting up ^^

Kirsti

HSC
For the last year and a bit, every night unless one of us is completely out of mobile reception. Optus is my saviour :)
On average we talk for maybe 1/2 hour each night (but on msn before that) but we have done some huge ones (7 hours, 11pm-6am. had to stop when optus cut down on free calls though)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Don't you just love when you don't hear from your other all weekend...:(

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
Hmm, after school, after dinner and before bed every night, plus online. That doesn't count when I'm with him, at least two days a week.
It's pretty even, I'd say I call him more though because I've got Optus cheap time.

twiddla

Not more than once a fortnight - we've got this agreement going that everything is on hold till the hsc is over, which kinda sucks and kinda doesn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)