How often do you wash you hair (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
mack said:
Just do what I did and steal it out of your dads bathroom.

i don't think my dad has enough hair to warrant such a good shampoo!!!!!!!!! :p

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
no more than 3 times a week, twice if i straightened it. It is bad to wash your hair everyday. You are meant to let your hair get dirty before you wash it again otherwise you are just stripping it off its natural oils and ruining it. Also some shampoos have so many chemicals in them (ie pantene) which using it is bad enough, let alone every day.
It's weird though, i find the more often i was my hair the oilier (spelling?) it gets, maybe its because i have to use a heap of conditioner on my hair

Skeeta

HSC
i have curly hair so i have to wash it (or at least wet it in the shower) every morning otherwise i start looking like the pic above... its just an afro-gone wrong.

If i blow dry it or straighten it though i can leave it for 3-4 days before i need to wash it again.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Skeeta said:
i have curly hair so i have to wash it (or at least wet it in the shower) every morning otherwise i start looking like the pic above...
If only you could be so lucky fool!

Jase

HSC
hmm it's almost ritualised to me to wash it every day. Even if I did nothing the whole day.
oh well.. i just keep doing it until i go bald.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Jase said:
hmm it's almost ritualised to me to wash it every day. Even if I did nothing the whole day.
oh well.. i just keep doing it until i go bald.
lol... I didn't think that washing your hair often would make you go bald quicker?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I have oily roots and dry hair. I can't find a happy medium. I have to wash it every day just because I hate that nasty unwashed feeling.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Lundy said:
I have oily roots and dry hair. I can't find a happy medium. I have to wash it every day just because I hate that nasty unwashed feeling.
me too, my hair feels gross when i havent washed it

ta-da

HSC
i cant wash my hair everyday, ive got thick wavey hair and a dry scalp, if i wash it everyday my hair looks crap, i cant style it etc etc ... i dont have a set amount of days i wash my hair .. when it needs a washing

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
once or twice a week - depends what i do ... even though i have long hair it doesn't get oily until about after a week of non washing ... so i'm pretty lucky,

elisabeth

HSC
Skeeta said:
i have curly hair so i have to wash it (or at least wet it in the shower) every morning otherwise i start looking like the pic above... its just an afro-gone wrong.

If i blow dry it or straighten it though i can leave it for 3-4 days before i need to wash it again.
Whoo, someone with hair like mine! :D

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
every day... have short curly hair so i havta wash it to stop it turning into a fuzzball

kaylz

HSC
I wash and condition at least once a day... sometimes twice.

tempco

HSC
wash = shampoo or with water?

if you mean shampoo, once a week if im lucky.

currently, i cant remember the last time i shampooed my hair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)