How shit were those questions...honestly (1 Viewer)

nikosre

P.s

i wasted so much of my time writing that cos i finished today and have a bit of spare time to tell off morons like hsc rocker... and no.. im not acting tough... just trying to prove a point and saying sumin that many others are perhaps thinking

chocc0

HSC
Those Germany questions were a load of S***
seriously especially that stalingrad question!

Oz

HSC
okies, moving away from that shitstorm and back to the test for a second. for those who did indo did anyone else not like the vietcong question? it looks fine on the surface, but the timeframe of 68, post tet means that the veitcong were mostly wiped out and played little part in the fighting. still bullshited about it thou but it was poorly worded question, wasn't quite sure if they meant just the veitcong aka NLF or the NVA as well

chocc0

HSC
Oz said:
okies, moving away from that shitstorm and back to the test for a second. for those who did indo did anyone else not like the vietcong question? it looks fine on the surface, but the timeframe of 68, post tet means that the veitcong were mostly wiped out and played little part in the fighting. still bullshited about it thou but it was poorly worded question, wasn't quite sure if they meant just the veitcong aka NLF or the NVA as well
you didn't necessarily have to agree with it . I mean the V.C did play a part but it was mainly the whole changing attitudes on the homefront with the media and nixon and his policies which you could talk about and crap on about the rest

HSC-King

Banned
HSC
Dalsta said:
Still drinking to ur tosser attitude and 30 uai, only deadshits non attempt similar to the deadshit donut punchers who drink martini's

Shaken not Stired maybe that will be a good catch phrase for ur fucked Uai mark

im done with this shit

drink up lads cause the 30uai is coming to rocker!

Throw ya hands up cause dal is leaving the forum and rocker is rocking his way an awsome career choice

Quote me again, no doubt u'll have the time. ur euivalent... Laters Boys(Homosexual tone)
Does it hurt?

You know, being an idiot wouldnt usually inflict pain on someone. However, for somone, like yourself, with their IQ bordering on single-figures, I would assume your lack of comprehension must ache.

To ease this pain, watch what you say, and if what you say is completly stupid (like above post) refrain from posting.

Judging by what you unfortunately DO post, I doubt you will succeed in the HSC, but alas, someone needs to fill our jails.

rozzo

directly under the earths sun........... now
HSC
HSC-Rocker even if u did get ur 90+ UAI the fuck if anyone would employ u, your a fucking bitch who is too confident in your abilities and that will be your downfall. You sipping your martini will be because you gotta turn to alcohol love cause you will have no friends and no job (maybe a council worker). Have fun being you cause no one else would wanna be

HSC-King

Banned
HSC
rozzo said:
HSC-Rocker even if u did get ur 90+ UAI the fuck if anyone would employ u, your a fucking bitch who is too confident in your abilities and that will be your downfall. You sipping your martini will be because you gotta turn to alcohol love cause you will have no friends and no job (maybe a council worker). Have fun being you cause no one else would wanna be
STFU you antisemetic whore.

Dalsta

Hsc King Fruitcake

How you can make a judgement there is fucken beyond me. Seeing as u dont know me or my level of educational skill, not saying its 90+ like these cocksuckers. But seriously go get fucked. we were over the biffing and u just had to bring it back.

With a name like urs HSC King u sound to sure of urself i think ill be drinking to ur 30 uai tonight aswell

leave ur short power trips outta the forum u fucking goose

rozzo

directly under the earths sun........... now
HSC
HSC-King said:
Does it hurt?

You know, being an idiot wouldnt usually inflict pain on someone. However, for somone, like yourself, with their IQ bordering on single-figures, I would assume your lack of comprehension must ache.

To ease this pain, watch what you say, and if what you say is completly stupid (like above post) refrain from posting.

Judging by what you unfortunately DO post, I doubt you will succeed in the HSC, but alas, someone needs to fill our jails.
HSC you should be the one in jail mate, your a fucking cockhead with no respect for other people, i bet you think your shit doesn't smell, you may do well in life but being as bleak as yourself it wouldn't be worth living

HSC-King said:
STFU you antisemetic whore.
yeah just like a piece of shit business person would do - state no facts or evidence, just hope ppl put money into your business so you can run off with it

Last edited:

muzzling

HSC
Oh wow, i'd say HSC fever (or contemplation of schoolies) is getting to everyone, but as with someone up there ^, back to the point. This is a nerd forum for us geeks who like to aimlessly chat about shit, instead of studying for the rest of our exams.
A word of advice, if you've all finished exams, then get off your computers and go party!! i know i would, if i were only that lucky.

WW1 was fine, i was fairly happy with peacemaking stuff, had crammed it about 2h before.
Personalities was as expected, however i felt i was repeating myself.. I did Jinnah (Indian dude) and the two questions involved the same information, so i was more than bored by the time i'd finished with it.
National study, see above, same goes.
Vietnam, did second question. Agree with Oz, the surface of the VC question seemed ok, but the bitch got sticky.. oh well, i battled through it.
Look on the bright side everyone, we NEVER have to think about doing Modern History assessments again.. EVER!!!
Unless that should of course be your choice of tertiary study

For everyone who is in here purely to swear in some old argument, get over it.. nobody cares!

skpmastah

they were piss easy questions. Probably fucked up, but germany... sure stalingrad was hard but the other one was so easy so it didnt matter
And cold war as well, both questions were very doable

HSC-Rocker

Banned
HSC
Rozzo, I really think you should change your sig. It is rather anti-Semetic.

I'm sorry that some people have the tall-poppy syndrome, such as DickheadDalsta and raidan. I just thought people wanted to know how I went, especially considering I will be your superior in future years. I dont see why you are picking on me, everyone bignotes themselves in this forum, confidence is a good thing to have.

HSC-King

Banned
HSC
HSC-Rocker said:
Rozzo, I really think you should change your sig. It is rather anti-Semetic.

I'm sorry that some people have the tall-poppy syndrome, such as DickheadDalsta and raidan. I just thought people wanted to know how I went, especially considering I will be your superior in future years. I dont see why you are picking on me, everyone bignotes themselves in this forum, confidence is a good thing to have.

HSC-Rocker, you may be no match for the HSC king, but at least we have some mutual views.

Rozzo, quiet down. Maybe your parents will disown you due to your poor marks, how is that my fault?

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
ummm? really who cares what a persons UAI will be? it doesnt define u as a person? or make u any better/worse than anyone else...and whats wrong with being a council worker? at least they ARE working, not on the dole, wasting our (our parents for some) taxes...

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
The question on Starlingrad was specific, but if you look at all the options one of the two questions were, no point in winging everyone who did it is in the same boat.

I thought the first question was pretty good. Left room for analysis without just recounting a series of events.

Dalsta

Winner!

Lataz HSC King/maggot rocker

Justice has been served

BANNED!

Drinking to the 30 UAI's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)