How should Bfs response to the tough questions by their GFs? (1 Viewer)

choc-chip

HSC
Shell said:
I have the ability to see peoples inner beauty. I hate how shallow the whole world is. WHO THE FUCK LOOKS AT PEOPLES CLOTHES?! like my friends take fucking hours to get ready to go out, i just wear clothes, preferably clean ones, any clothes!! becoz i believe that if people are judging me by what i wear, then they arent worth even talking to!!!

I dont ever compare myself to other girls, thats just a ridiculous thing to do. Really, what is it achieving? nothing.
Good on you. My life would be so much easier I'm like that.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
iceflower86 said:
Would you possibly be able to scan this? It sounds really interesting and I missed that edition.
Sorry, my scanner's broken. It really pisses me off.

I'm sure someone else here would have it. Oh by the way, Vesna from BB also had a "make-over" and it's in the same issue. It is pretty interesting.

choc-chip

HSC
Lundy said:
It's a natural tendency for people to desire what they don't have. Instead of blaming the girls we should probably blame the media constantly telling them at an impressionable age what they should look like and what they should wear, thus creating a generation of perpetually paranoid little girls fretting over their weight and whether their outfits are skanky enough to attract the boys.
According to a lot of my male friends, they reckon female with skanky clothes aren't making them look in any way. However, we cannot deny the fact that they normally attract a lot more attention than girls with more conservative outfits. The point comes whether these girls are capable to attract ppl who sincere in making frds with them.

choc-chip

HSC
I'm getting to feel outta place since I don't wear skimpy clothes.
I don't think wearing skanky clothes makes anyone SEXY.

TalkinTaShadows

HSC
Stickin to tha original post
God dam it im sick of all this crap about body image (mostly among gals) so not goin to be sympathetic about this one…here’s what I gotta say *takes a deep breath*

Ohhh boo hoo hoo… might as well throw ur self off a cliff cause ur not a skinny fuckin supermodle… Get over ur self and grow a brain.
165CM/57KG/SIZE 10 thats a healthy figure that most guys would find attractive. If your BF dosent like it,,,... find one that like u for eho u r.

now if you still got body image issues u should go get ur head checked.

Last edited:

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
choc-chip said:
As an Asian, I suprisingly have big boobs 34D/27/36 and butt..
Are you saying asians don't have big boobs :|

choc-chip said:
what if there's a pure face in the pic?? a nice smiling face of someone... A FACE only..
Thanx for your comment and patient withoutaface.
Some guys don't even need picture to masturbate.
Pictures --> Fantasise
Mind = Collaboration of memories, pictures and motion/emotion --> Fantasise

iambored said:
your post was one of the most positive on here, you would only want pics if she was hot, so you're telling her she's hot :p

*sigh of relief* I thought it was too preachy or cliched or something but I had to get it off my chest [as is the reason for the rest of this post, so stop reading here] because I am sick of people bringing other people down so bringing your own self down is even worse! More personally, I am sick of being an analyser that takes every comment and breaks it to tiny pieces, even if the comments are good or lighthearted, I wonder if there is a hidden meaning, or sometimes I pick up on the meaning and feel bad that I should be doing something differently when in reality I know why I am doing things the way I am, I know in the long run I am getting the result I wanted, I know some people live lives where all they want to do is be cool and they don't see past that but most of all know I didn't have a different choice at that particular time because of the circumstances and that's just the way it is. Quite simply don't tell me what to do.
You said your sick of being an analyzer and breaking down comments.

And you didnt use any proper sentencing/paragraphing in that comment :D All muddled up.

Dreamerish*~ said:
I don't think guys are as likely to compare themselves with randoms on the street. For guys, there's a wide variety of attractiveness. They can be skinny, normal, chubby, etc and still be considered good-looking. However for girls the universal ideal image is big breasts, long legs, toned stomach and so on... if I make sense.
Funny, considering the situation here.

Not all guys find long legs, big breasted and toned women attractive. However, a female like yourself percieve these characterisitcs as attractive which in turn these ideologies result in individuals believing there is a set standard and ideal figure that they must achieve to be attractive. There is no such thing as an universal ideal image.

Guys compare themselves too. For girls, there's a wide variety of attractiveness too.

Dreamerish*~ said:
That being said, it's much more positive to set yourself some realistic goals and working towards them via exercise and a healthy diet. It's also more effective than staring longingly at Vogue girls.
Would be good if your agreeing that physical attraction is important but to what extent?

azzie said:
if your boyfriend thinks you're hot, then whats the worry? you dont really need to impress anyone else, unless you have a more open kinda relationship or you're planning on doing some on the side picking up.
^^^^

Last edited:

gronkboyslim

HSC
choc-chip said:
Good on you. My life would be so much easier I'm like that.
Why look down on people just because they take care of themselves..

look good, feel good.

look pimp, feel pimp.

skinned

dont compare yourself so much, everyones beautiful in their own way :)

btw its not her in her avatar (dont think its her anyway)

Its Maggie Q, half viet, half hawaiian model and actress

:)

IcEy

HSC
skinned said:
dont compare yourself so much, everyones beautiful in their own way :)

btw its not her in her avatar (dont think its her anyway)

Its Maggie Q, half viet, half hawaiian model and actress

:)
No way! I bet you it IS her!

PiGMAN

HSC
bscienceboi said:
Not all guys find long legs, big breasted and toned women attractive.
uh..? I'd say the vast majority would?

olchik

HSC
choc-chip said:
This is a controversial since female is been known as the most dangous matter to deal with. Guys always try to hide their honest feeling when confronting with the peace.

I'm personally a female 165CM/57KG/SIZE 10who is kinda over conscious about my body image. I rarely check out opposite sex and instead I tend to spot chicks with hot figures everywhere I go. Now here comes the worse where I even check up images of hot female figures on the net.I constantly get jealous and frustrated when I see skiny girls.There's definitely some confident issue going on here where i'm overwhelmed by the thought of "why is everyone so hot and skinny!?"
I've got a loving BF who keeps telling me how gorgeous i AM, however I still can't overcome my inner issue. I tend to spot hollywood type of skinny girls and ask him if thinks they are hot? He always pause a second and said:" urm.....A bit too skinny.. do you think so?". He 's always very thougthful about answering the question since I bound to be upset for a whole day no matter what he responses:

If he tells me

'yes she's ok'-I''ll be thinking about how imperfect I am in comparison with other slim girls.

"nah..she's ugly/old/2 skinny/!!"- I'll be like:"you must be lying and trying to shut me up!!she's obviously hot and stuffs! why can't you be a bit more honest your feeling to me?"

People, please tell me what is wrong with me ? Any advice/ similar stories/strategies to deal with situation if u r a guy?
Honey, you have too many complexies! You should love yourself and stop looking at other girls! There are always people who look better than us and worse than us, but looks is not the main thing...You need to be more self-confident. You have a bf who loves you, be happy and enjoy life! Don't ask your bf such questions, he loves you and this is the main thing. Lots of skinny, hot girls don't have love in their lives and are very unhappy. So, cheer up, girl!:)

santaslayer

HSC
It's important for girls to continuosly compare themselves. How else are you going to improve?

skinned

IcEy said:
No way! I bet you it IS her!
hahha i bet it isnt. I am very familiar with the modelling world. :D

Look up Maggie Q in Gettyimages. She's in New York, hanging out with Andy Roddick in many of the pictures. :)

Maybe Choc-chip can verify whethers it her :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
santaslayer said:
It's important for girls to continuosly compare themselves. How else are you going to improve?
our extremely insightful and well thought out comments :)

like,
girl - "does this suit me"

boy - "depends if you're going to hurt me"

ygyf

HSC
girls dis days...so picky

"hollywood type of skinny" arent healthy, so get over it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)