how should i be studying for trials (1 Viewer)

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
depends on what teacher you have. If your teachers give you N awards then you have to deal with that before you are eligible for doing the HSC
I've never heard of getting an N award for incomplete homework, especially since trials are around and it's not an entire year of slacking off thingy and
trials >>>>>>> hw

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
I feel that homework is a waste of time! (Unless a teacher mentions you'll get slaughtered if you don't), In that case I say my dog ate it I send my laptop updating when they check or say I was doing it on the way and I lost the book on {insert method of transport here}

If you learn from writing notes, DO THAT
If you learn from doing Past Papers to "Get the GIST" DO THAT
If you learn from reciting information to a sibling or the mirror, DO THAT
If you learn from talking to friends and doing things together over the phone or at their house? DO THAT

Do all 4 for the BEST BALANCE!

Last edited:

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Wait did I just give advice? Usually, I'm the one in my bedroom crying.

Well don't listen to them, u do u and that 90 or your DREAM ATAR will be yours!

Talent

HSC
N/A
100% past papers

Get your teachers/tutors to mark them for you, and study in exam conditions. This way, you will have a sense of what Trials (and later the HSC) will actually feel like.

Notes are good, but only if you have theory-heavy subjects that require you to remember a lot of dates and data. But focus your time on past papers, and understanding what those long form essay questions are asking of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)